Company: Hampton Inn Anderson
Posted on: November 15, 2021
Job Purpose: To ensure all revenue is posted to the correct
departments and to balance all revenue departments on a daily
basis, and complete all necessary reports.Job Responsibilities:
- Perform all audit procedures as set forth by the Hotel and
company, on a daily basis.
- Verify the status of all wake-up call requests and ensure they
are properly handled.
- Balance all cash receipts and work performed during the audit
shift. Make deposits of cash.
- Prepare the front office for the 'A' shift and reset day's
- Act as a Guest Service representative and manager on duty
during the night time hours.
- Act as PBX operator during the audit shift.
- Attend and actively participate in all front office
- Participate in all training and cross training programs.
- Take the initiative to greet guests in a friendly and warm
- Other duties as assigned.Job Skills:
- Understand and use math concepts in order to design a financial
or economic system.
- Work math problems quickly and accurately.
- Understand and use computers and related equipment.
- Speak and write clearly to report financial information.Job
Qualifications:EducationHS Diploma or equivalentExperienceNone
requiredLicenses/CertificationsNone required(ref. 38901)
Keywords: Hampton Inn Anderson, Anderson , Night Auditor, Accounting, Auditing , Anderson, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!