Company: SPRY, Inc.
Posted on: June 26, 2022
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONThe Controller exists for the purpose of
providing top level leadership and expertise to Spry, Inc. within
the finance and accounting functions of the business operations.
-This is accomplished by applying knowledge and experience within
these functions to help keep an accurate picture of the financial
health of the organization, and to help make data-driven decisions
that align with a growth mindset. -This position will be based at
our Corporate Office in Anderson, IN, and reports to the CEO, and
is directly responsible for the personnel management of the
Assistant Controller position. - -PRIMARY DUTIES AND
RESPONSIBILITIESThe following duties and responsibilities are
essential in the daily execution of the position: -
- Comprehension of and share in responsibilities of the Assistant
Controller duties. -Guide, collaborate, and assist in these duties
to meet organizational needs.
- Facilitate balance sheet reconciliations, and accrual entries
- Preparation of company financials and reports necessary for
leadership meetings and reviews.
- Management of company credit card responsibilities and
- Reporting preparations, management, and review of company
specific reports: Sales Reports, Margin Report, Aged AR Report,
Weekly Open Order Reporting Summary, Open Order Analysis, as well
as others deemed necessary.
- Development and process management for business operations
related to finance department.
- Organizational budget preparation and monthly tracking.
- Reporting preparations as necessary for clients maintaining an
- Provide direct oversight for operational expenditures.
- Invoicing delivery applicable based on client needs.
- Primary point person for organizing and handling of month-end
closing of company financials, and point person for assigned
external client monthly needs.
- Responsible for payroll entry and accruals for tracking
purposes. -Responsible for payroll reimbursement and expense
tracking and reporting.
- Facilitate and/or review preparation of monthly, quarterly, or
annual sales tax returns for submission.
- Oversees updates and maintenance processes for additions to
- Active and participating member of the Senior Leadership Team
- Acts as company liaison between outside C.P.A. partners and
- Management and oversight of sister company financials.
- Responsible for cost analysis process management for
- As a part of the Finance and Accounting Team, will participate
and/or facilitate routine meetings, trainings, etc.
- Emails and phone calls returned within 24 hours of receipt.
-This is required for internal communication and external
communication on all levels.
- Other necessary duties as discussed and assigned.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS
- Bachelors in Business, Finance, Accounting related field
- C.P.A. preferred
- 5+ years of experience in related field (i.e., business,
- Ability to navigate computer proficiently, with programs or
software systems experience
- Ability to plan effectively
- Highly organized
- Attention to detail
- Analytical thinker
COMPENSATIONS AND BENEFITS
- Full-Time, Exempt, Salaried position
- Eligible for company sponsored health benefits and 401K
matching, according to benefit timelines
- Employer paid Group Life coverage
- Paid-Time Off (PTO) in accordance with company policy
Keywords: SPRY, Inc., Anderson , Controller, Accounting, Auditing , Anderson, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!