Company: Magnolia Health Systems
Posted on: May 9, 2022
Job Description: The Admissions and Marketing Coordinator is
responsible for inquiry and referral generation, handling and
completion of the admission process in accordance with facility
policy and procedure as well as governing State and Federal
regulations and marketing for the nursing facility.
About us: Alexandria Care Center is a statewide health care company
with assisted living, pediatric and skilled nursing facilities.
Alexandria Care Center is seeking the best, qualified Admissions
and Marketing Coordinator to work on our team.
About the Role: Alexandria Care Center is looking for an
- To assist in consumer inquiries whether in person or by
telephone and converting them into admissions, as possible.
- Contact on a periodic basis physician, social service
departments, hospital discharge planners, governmental agencies,
bank trust officers, lawyers, clergy, industrial health programs,
insurance carriers, HMOs and other professionals or groups that may
- Assist with periodic luncheons/tours of the facility for
various community groups (i.e., physicians, clergy, hospital,
social workers, etc.).
- Visit residents in the hospital or home prior to transfer, if
- Coordinate all resident admissions.
- Assist in obtaining any resident medical information from
hospitals, doctor's office, etc.
- Assist families and residents in understanding policies and
procedures of the facilities.
About you: The ideal candidate would have the following skills and
- Degree in health care management, medical social work or
marketing is desirable.
- Exposure to and understanding of the health delivery system,
medical vocabulary and background or interest in sales is
- Excellent communication skills
- Outgoing personality
- Exposure to and understanding of geriatric residents
- Self motivated and ability to work autonomously
- Ability to establish and maintain good working relationship
with facility personnel, hospital personnel and other referral
sources and the medical community.
- Established network in the area desirable
We'd love for you to grow with us! Alexandria Care Center
- Tuition Assistance Programs
- Career advancement Opportunities: We'd love to help train and
get you certified into a new career!
- Scholarship opportunities
If you are ready to join the Alexandria Care Center Family, please
apply online today!
Alexandria Care Center is an equal opportunity employer and gives
employment and promotional consideration without regard to race,
color, sex, religion, age, national origin, marital or veteran
status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any
other protected class as defined by local, state, or federal
Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: Magnolia Health Systems, Anderson , Admissions/Marketing Coordinator, Advertising , Anderson, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!