Company: Magnolia Health Systems
Posted on: May 10, 2022
Job DescriptionJob Description: The Admissions and Marketing
Coordinator is responsible for inquiry and referral generation,
handling and completion of the admission process in accordance with
facility policy and procedure as well as governing State and
Federal regulations and marketing for the nursing facility. About
us: Alexandria Care Center is a statewide health care company with
assisted living, pediatric and skilled nursing facilities.
Alexandria Care Center is seeking the best, qualified Admissions
and Marketing Coordinator to work on our team. About the Role:
Alexandria Care Center is looking for an Admissions/Marketing
- To assist in consumer inquiries whether in person or by
telephone and converting them into admissions, as possible.
- Contact on a periodic basis physician, social service
departments, hospital discharge planners, governmental agencies,
bank trust officers, lawyers, clergy, industrial health programs,
insurance carriers, HMOs and other professionals or groups that may
- Assist with periodic luncheons/tours of the facility for
various community groups (i.e., physicians, clergy, hospital,
social workers, etc.).
- Visit residents in the hospital or home prior to transfer, if
- Coordinate all resident admissions.
- Assist in obtaining any resident medical information from
hospitals, doctor's office, etc.
- Assist families and residents in understanding policies and
procedures of the facilities.About you: The ideal candidate would
have the following skills and experience.
- Degree in health care management, medical social work or
marketing is desirable.
- Exposure to and understanding of the health delivery system,
medical vocabulary and background or interest in sales is
- Excellent communication skills
- Outgoing personality
- Exposure to and understanding of geriatric residents
- Self motivated and ability to work autonomously
- Ability to establish and maintain good working relationship
with facility personnel, hospital personnel and other referral
sources and the medical community.
- Established network in the area desirable We'd love for you to
grow with us! Alexandria Care Center offers:
- Tuition Assistance Programs
- Career advancement Opportunities: We'd love to help train and
get you certified into a new career!
- Scholarship opportunitiesIf you are ready to join the
Alexandria Care Center Family, please apply online today!Alexandria
Care Center is an equal opportunity employer and gives employment
and promotional consideration without regard to race, color, sex,
religion, age, national origin, marital or veteran status,
disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other
protected class as defined by local, state, or federal law.Powered
Keywords: Magnolia Health Systems, Anderson , Admissions/Marketing Coordinator, Advertising , Anderson, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!