Company: Ollie'S Bargain Outlet
Posted on: June 24, 2022
Position: Sales Supervisor
Reports To: Team Leaders
Department: Store Operations
Exemption Status: Non-Exempt
The Sales Supervisor grows department sales to achieve the store
sales plan. The Sales Supervisor responsibilities include aspects
of merchandising, customer service, and store maintenance.
* Greet and acknowledge every customer as they enter and exit the
store and as they approach the department and front end.
* Be knowledgeable of all products, promotions, and advertisements
to ensure that customer questions can be answered and to assist
with selling product; support Ollie's Army and other donation
programs throughout the year.
* Assist with receiving the truck and pricing items.
* Ensure that all product within the department is merchandised and
recovered per the visual merchandise standards.
* Complete price changes within the department per company
* Communicate customer needs to Team Leaders when necessary.
* Assist with training new Associates.
* Accurately and efficiently operate the register.
* Maintain the cleanliness of the overall store.
* Complete any additional responsibilities and/or duties as
* High School diploma or equivalent preferred.
* Minimum of six months' retail experience in a mid-size to large
retail service-oriented business.
* Ability to work evenings, weekends, and holidays on a regular
* Ability to read, write and speak English.
* Ability to exercise sound judgment.
* Ability to preserve confidentiality of information.
* Accuracy and attention to detail.
* Ability to organize and prioritize a variety of tasks and
activities and work within strict timeframes and deadlines.
* Outstanding interpersonal and listening skills.
* Must have a positive attitude and the ability to interact well
with customers and Associates.
* Ability to lift and carry up to 50 pounds.
* Ability to push and pull up to 35 pounds.
* Ability to stand for extended periods.
* Ability to bend and twist frequently.
* Ability to grip, reach, and pinch with arms and hands
* Ability to squat, kneel, balance, and climb ladders
* Ability to see, hear, and speak regularly.
* Ability to work in a constant state of alertness and safe
Ollie's is an equal opportunity employer. In compliance with
Federal and State Equal Opportunity Laws, qualified applicants are
considered for all positions applied for without regard to race,
color, religion, sex, sexual orientation and identity, national
origin, age, veteran's status, disability, or any other legally
Keywords: Ollie'S Bargain Outlet, Anderson , Department Manager, Executive , Anderson, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!