Registered Nurse (RN) Manager - LDRP
Company: St. Vincent Health, IN
Posted on: November 1, 2018
Job ID: 268021 Registered Nurse (RN) Manager - LDRP Anderson, Indiana Regular / Day Additional Job Information -- Registered Nurse (RN) Manager - LDRP St Vincent Anderson, 2015 Jackson St., Anderson In 46016 Full Time Day Shift A Passionate Team: Ascension associates are leaders who follow their heart. --We give, grow, connect and provide care; together as a team we are committed to our mission of serving the poor and vulnerable. Leadership Development: We know
that the development of our associates is key to our mission of providing the
best care possible to those we serve. We have various in-depth leadership
programs to meet you where you are on your career j ourney. Compensation/Benefits: At Ascension, we care for the people who are the foundation of
our work to fulfill our mission: our associates. We offer a comprehensive
benefit package inclusive of medical, dental, vision, retirement, and generous
PTO. --Associates can also take advantage of other great benefits like
tuition reimbursement or adoption assistance.-- -- About Us St. Vincent, part of Ascension, is a nonprofit, faith-based health system that is guided by our mission to provide compassionate, personalized care, especially for those who are vulnerable. St. Vincent is one of Indiana---s largest employers with 22 ministries serving 57 counties in central and southern Indiana. Our 134-year-old health system includes a wide range of services including cardiovascular care, women---s and children---s health, neurosciences, cancer care, orthopedics, bariatrics, primary care, emergency medicine, imaging, general surgery and long-term acute care. Job Description Job Summary: Manages activities, workflow and nursing resources of assigned nursing unit(s). -- Responsibilities:
- Ensures compliance with regulatory and accreditation requirements for self and within unit.
- Conducts hiring, training, directing, development and evaluating of staff.
- Identifies and resolves issues affecting the delivery of patient care services for the assigned unit(s). Develops and implements policies and procedures to guarantee efficient and effective delivery of health services in a unit.
- Monitors and adheres to budget. Approves or monitors expenditures, purchases and other actions to ensure compliance with budget guidelines.
- Required Credential(s):
- Certified--BLS Provider--obtained within--6 Months (180 days)--of hire date or job transfer date.--
- One or more of the following:
- Registered Nurse--credentialed from the--Indiana Board of Nursing--obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.--
- Registered Nurse--credentialed from the--American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC)--obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.--
- Preferred Credential(s):
- Finger Printing.-- Education:
- Bachelor's degree in nursing, or combination of diploma from an accredited school/college of nursing and related experience required
- Master's degree in a related field, or combination of Bachelor's degree and related experience preferred Work Experience:
- 3 Years RN Experience Required
- 5 Years RN--Experience Preferred
- 1 Year Required Leadership/Mgmt Experience.
- 5 Years Preferred Leadership/Mgmt Experience. Equal Employment Opportunity St.Vincent is an EEO/AA Employer M/F/Disability/Vet. Please click the link below for more information.
http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf -- EEO is the Law Poster Supplement -- http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/ofccp_eeo_supplement_final_jrf_qa_508c.pdf -- Please note that Ascension will make an offer of employment only to individuals who have applied for a position using our official application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent offers of employment. Ascension will not solicit money or banking information from applicants. E-Verify Statement St. Vincent, a member of Ascension Health, participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more information. Share: -->
Keywords: St. Vincent Health, IN, Anderson , Registered Nurse (RN) Manager - LDRP, Executive , Anderson, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!