Patient Service Rep - Family Medicine Anderson
Company: Community Health Network
Posted on: May 2, 2021
Patient Service Representative Full - time day shift position
Anderson, Indiana. Join our community Community Health Network has
an excellent opportunity available within our Family Medicine Care
team. If you are looking for challenging work and meaningful
advancement, then you should consider a career with Community.
Where you fit in
- The Patient Service Representative works in conjunction with
providers and clinical staff to take care of patients'
- This position is vital to giving the patient the "Patient's
First" service and treatment they deserve as soon as they walk into
- Primary responsibilities include checking in patients for
appointments, collecting patient payments, answering telephones,
taking accurate messages, scheduling appointments, and checking
- This position utilizes our electronic medical record system to
verify and update patient demographic information, as well as,
posting and balancing of payments collected. Your exceptional
- Knowledge of medical terminology preferred
- Strong listening and communication skills
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast paced
- Ability to multi-task, have attention to detail, strong
organization skills, and a team player.
- Written communication skills necessary for appropriate and
- Demonstrates an ability to use good judgment for maintaining
- Strong computer skills, including experience with Intranet and
Internet usage, Excel, Word, email, and web based applications.
Your exceptional qualifications
- One year of experience in a healthcare environment or a minimum
of two years of experience in a customer service focused role.
- Experience with electronic medical records preferred.
- High school diploma or GED equivalent. Your life with Community
You work hard to provide our patients with the exceptional care,
and you deserve benefits to match. Community offers a unique
employment package that encompasses not only your day-to-day job,
but also your career. You will have the opportunity to grow your
career thanks to scholarships and tuition reimbursement from the
Community Health Network Foundation, and receive recognition for
your achievements. Apply today for immediate consideration.
Keywords: Community Health Network, Anderson , Patient Service Rep - Family Medicine Anderson, Healthcare , Anderson, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!