LPN- Licensed Practical Nurse
Company: Sugar Fork Crossing
Posted on: November 12, 2021
$3000 Sign On Bonus***Base pay starting at
$25.00/hour**Crossings Senior Living : A Cappella Living Solutions
Managed CommunityThank you for your interest in employment with
Crossings Senior Living. We seek applicants for employment who are
qualified, dedicated, hardworking, and who seek fulfilling
employment.We provide the best experience possible for those our
residents rely on most - our team members. We know the strength of
each community is directly related to the strength of each
Crossings team member. That's why we focus on selecting employees
with great character and a passion for maintaining the dignity and
well-being of our residents.We work to build a foundation for our
team members to be successful both professionally and personally.
We have a unique opportunity on a daily basis to prove our unique
care to both ourselves and our residents.Our innovative philosophy
extends to each community. Some of the best and most successful
ideas were born in the communities themselves and implemented
company-wide by the team members who came up with them.Position
SummaryResponsible for organizing, directing and implementing
resident care in accordance with the Company standards and as
required by State and Federal regulations. Manages the day-to-day
healthcare operations of the community to ensure resident's
healthcare needs are met. Ensures residents are treated with
respect and dignity and ensures quality care as resident's
healthcare needs change. Acts as Director of Assisted Living in
their absence. Embraces and incorporates wellness programs into
programming and department oversight.Essential Duties
- Ensures consistent quality resident care and service delivery
throughout all shifts; this may require assuming the role and
responsibilities of a Care Partner Associate in order to meet the
residents' needs and staffing requirements.
- Assists in the supervision of community-based licensed nursing
staff, medication technicians/QMAP's, and Care Partner Associates.
This may include interviewing, hiring, developing, training,
supervising and following the Company's performance management
policy with assigned staff.
- Provides training and education to medication
technicians/QMAP's, and Care Partner Associates on an ongoing basis
to include classroom in- services and situation-specific
- Assists in the maintenance of resident charts and review of
documentation performed by associates.
- As allowed by the Nurse Practice Act, assists in assessing the
health, functional, and psycho social status of residents.
Initiates individualized Personal Service Plans/Care Plans and
proactively manage care and services for each resident. Evaluates
the effectiveness and maximizes the resident's opportunity to
remain in their environment.
- Ensures and conducts Personal Service Plan reviews and updates,
according to the Community and state requirements, to ensure
residents' service needs are met, accuracy and relevancy. Directed
by the Assisted Living Director/Health and Wellness Director
- Schedules and manages care conferences with families and
- Assists in the achievement of occupancy goals by monitoring the
health, safety and well-being of residents, proactively identifying
those at risk for move out. Implements timely problem solving with
- Oversees and manages the continuity and consistency of
medication training, pharmacy management and medication supervision
and/or administration in the community. Conducts periodic Care
Partner Associate medication skills inventory checks, and periodic
medication audits per Community Guidelines.
- Assists in the scheduling and follow through of physician
visits including, but not limited to, dental appointments, eye
appointments, therapy, and hospice both in house and scheduled
visits out of the community. Ensures communication, as appropriate,
on the results of these visits.
- Responsible for managing the day-to-day physician orders to
include labs, prescriptions and other medical needs
- Completes documentation as required by the Community or state
regulatory agencies. By documentation of resident care issues
appropriately and report them to personnel as required.
- Communicates information in a timely manner to the appropriate
person or agency regarding changes in residents' health/well-being,
personal needs, risk management issues, customer service issues,
and family or outside health care provider concerns to the
- Assists in keeping the environment safe for associates to
reduce the occurrence of Worker's Compensation claims.
- Participates in community events, including family and social
- Solves problems using standard procedures and precedents. Knows
when to refer issues to supervisor and when to handle them
- Under the guidance of the Director, establishes and ensures
that adequate staffing levels and scheduling patterns are
appropriate for resident needs and in line with budgetary
- Ensures all staff and resident tuberculosis (TBs) tests are
completed in a timely manner.
- Shares on-call and Manager on Duty responsibilities/shifts as
- Other duties as assigned.Basic Qualifications & Experience
- Licensed Practical Nurse or Registered Nurse licensure in the
state of employment minimally required, in good standing.
- 1-year experience in a supervisory capacity.
- Must have computer processing and electronic medical database
experience such as Health Medx.
- 1-year experience in an Assisted Living setting.
- Must be able to read, write and speak the English
- Must possess excellent customer service skillsBenefit & Perks:
- Benefits eligibility starting 1st of the month following hire
date for *Full Time Employees*
- Robust benefit plan offerings including Medical, Dental,
Vision, Accident and Critical Illness, HSA, FSA, etc.
- Employer paid Basic Life Insurance and Employee Assistance
- Paid Time Off and Paid Holidays
- Daily employee meal provided
- Employee referral bonus program
- Attendance and Anniversary Bonuses
- Flexible Schedules
- Sign on Bonus
- PayActiv, a financial wellness platform that allows you early
access to a portion of your wage before the paycheck hits the bank.
You can also pay bills, get discounts at participating pharmacies,
access free one-on-one financial counseling, and start a savings
plan -all from a convenient, easy-to-use phone app
Keywords: Sugar Fork Crossing, Anderson , LPN- Licensed Practical Nurse, Healthcare , Anderson, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!