Medical Technologist I - $5,000 SIGN ON BONUS req78877
Company: Quest Diagnostics
Posted on: November 18, 2021
Medical Technologist I - $5,000 SIGN ON BONUS!- Anderson, IN -
Monday-Friday 2:00 PM-10:30 PM, rotating every other weekend.
*Proof of COVID-19 vaccination will be required - exemptions from
vaccination requirement for medical and religious reasons will be
considered if a conditional offer of employment is extended.
Diagnostics is growing! Quest has recently acquired MACL - and our
new lab is
As an industry leader, joining our team provides the
opportunity to work alongside top talent in our unique, innovative
environment. We offer competitive pay and a robust total
rewards package. We are dedicated to maintaining a healthy work
and ensure our employees have work-life balance. We know our
employees are the future of our company - and we're committed to
their growth internally so they can invest in long-term careers
here with us. We recently implemented a new team structure designed
to help us
achieve that. This new structure will enhance the support &
development provided to our staff, so every employee has the
opportunity to advance
their career here. Join us at Quest - where you will have a career
can be proud of!
Follow the laboratory's procedures for specimen handling and
analyses, reporting and maintaining records of patient test
2. Maintain records that demonstrate that proficiency testing
tested in the same manner as patient specimens;
3. Analyze specimens using approved testing procedures (see
4. Review and release test results.
5. Follow CLIA, HIPAA, OSHA, and safety guidelines as described in
6. Adhere to the laboratory's quality control policies, document
control activities, instrument and procedural calibrations and all
7. Follow the laboratory's established policies and procedures
systems are not within the laboratory's established acceptable
8. Identify problems that may adversely affect test performance or
test results, correct the problems encountered or immediately
notify the senior
technologist or supervisor.
9. Document all corrective actions taken when test systems deviate
laboratory's established performance specifications.
10. Follow department's procedure in reporting STATS or Critical
11. If applicable, answer questions from customers or other lab
12. Maintain complete records of all testing performed on-site.
13. Make sure reagents/test kits have received dates, expiration
dates, and if
applicable opened dates. 14. Review/train on new procedures.
BS in Medical Technology preferred; or BS/BA in Chemistry or
Associates degree in a Laboratory Science or Medical Technology, or
qualified as a Technologist under 42 CFR 493. 1433 published in
March 14, 1990.
Foreign educated candidates must provide a detailed credential
IERF (International Education Research Foundation). United States
candidates must provide a detailed original transcript.
1 year Clinical experience (high complexity testing) preferred.
of 1 year of clinical laboratory experience in highly complex
testing for those
with BS/BA in Chemistry or Biology.
Day 1 Medical/Dental/Vision
15 PTO days first year
Annual Bonus Opportunity
401K matching up to 5% after year 1
Tuition Reimbursement for undergraduate and graduate programs
Opportunities for career advancement
Discounts with hundreds of participating vendors
--- MT/CLS - Microbiology: Microbiology, Microbiologist,
Microbiology, Bacteriology, Mycology, Phycology, Virology,
- Hematology: Hematology, Hematologist , Hematological, Hemoglobin,
Coagulation, CBC (Complete Blood Count)
- Immunochemistry: Immunochemistry, Immunochemist, Immunochemical,
Validation - ELISA (Enzyme-Linked Immunosorbent Assay), Immunology,
- Chemistry: Chemistry, Chemoimmunology , Immunochemistry,
electrochemistry, Chemical Science
- Toxicology or PDM - Toxicology, Pain, Pain Management, Pain
mass spectrometry, LCMSMS
Keywords: Quest Diagnostics, Anderson , Medical Technologist I - $5,000 SIGN ON BONUS req78877, Healthcare , Anderson, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!