Therapy Medical Physicist (INphysics)
Company: Apex Physics Partners
Posted on: January 4, 2022
- A Medical Physicist seeking an exciting new career opportunity
as a consultantwhere you have the freedom to affect your own
schedule, travel locally in your market, and drive clients toward
the highest standards for their radiation oncology and radiation
- A consultant medical physicist with no work/life balance,
exhausted from days and nights away from family and friends serving
clients spread across the country?
- Stuck in a position where prospects for career growth or
opportunity for advancement are limited, or non-existent?
- Interested in an opportunity to become part of a rapidly
growing, financially stable organization with an impeccable
reputation where you can participate as a shareholder?
If any of these statements describe you, then you may be interested
in an exciting new opportunity to join INphysics, a member of APEX
Physics PartnersThe future of medical physics.
INphysics is an innovative and growing medical physics consulting
group currently searching for an ABR eligible or certified Medical
Physicist to join our team of Physicists & Dosimetrists. This
position will be primarily based in the Anderson area. The facility
is equipped with state-of-the-art equipment providing a range of
radiation oncology services to keep a physicist engaged and develop
well-rounded set of skills. The physicist will be supported by a
dynamic support team known for upholding the value of integrity and
bringing an inventive quality to radiation therapy services.
INphysics supports multiple clients in Indiana, Ohio, and North
Carolina. We strive to give our clients peace of mind that all
their medical physics needs are addressed. Our physicists must
respond to diverse, complex questions, and drive our clients
towards the highest standards for their radiation therapy and
radiation safety programs. Our goal is to provide local support,
and involvement in the communities we serve.
- The facility is equipped with Varian TrueBeam and Varian iX
linear accelerators. Plus a GE CT Scanner.
- Current version of Eclipse/ARIA: 15.6 Eclipse and Aria,
Oncentra planning for HDR
- Treatment modalities at this site: External Beam, SRS/SBRT,
- Special procedures: HDR (SAVI and GYN Cylinder)
- Patients per day: 15-20
- The candidate will be joining one other physicist and two
- It is a one Radiation Oncologists site
INphysics may be the perfect place for you to start or continue
your career if you value and demonstrate:
- Client responsiveness
- Technical expertise
- High standards
- Work/life balance
Technical qualifications for this position include:
- A board certification by the American Board of Radiology in
Therapeutic Medical Physics, or board eligibility as demonstrated
by graduation from a CAMPEP accredited residency in therapy
- Experience in conducting quality assurance testing is a
- Strong background in all aspects of radiation oncology physics
including special procedures.
In addition to the technical requirements, INphysics physicists
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to interpret regulations
- A willingness to go above and beyond for their clients and
- Demonstrate initiative, organization and ownership of daily
tasks and projects
- Capable of paying strict attention to detail, thorough, and
- Comfortable dealing with a variety of situations and different
- Ability to actively problem-solve by seeking, developing, and
implementing viable solutions
Compensation & Benefits:
We offer excellent salaries and bonus opportunities, as well as a
401(k) plan and medical, dental, vision, STD, LTD and Life
insurance. We value our employees continual growth and provide
reimbursement for continuing education and conferences. Relocation
assistance is offered for this position.
Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: Apex Physics Partners, Anderson , Therapy Medical Physicist (INphysics), Healthcare , Anderson, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!