Individual/Family Therapist (LMFT, LPC, LCSW, LMHC)
Company: Selah House
Posted on: January 11, 2022
$3,000 Sign On Bonus Available for acceptance of a full time
position!Selah House Indiana is the only licensed inpatient,
residential, and partial hospitalization program (PHP) eating
disorder treatment center in the state of Indiana. We provide
comprehensive and compassionate care for women and teenage girls
struggling with eating disorders. As a Therapist, you will provide
individual, group and family counseling and will be instrumental in
our clients' journey to successful recovery.
Position SummaryResponsible for providing individual and group
psychological services for assigned clients of Selah House
Treatment Center for Eating Disorders (SH).Position
- Responsible for the clinical management of his/her assigned
- Assists in identification of treatment/contract goals,
completing the initial psychosocial assessment.
- Responsible for maintaining contact with the assigned client's
referring/outpatient therapist during the course of the client's
stay and the family when/if appropriate.
- Completes and updates treatment plan for assigned clients.
- Assist in providing clinical updates to the insurance company's
- Meets with clients two to three times weekly, to help explore
identified issues and behaviors in relationship to current
- Attends group meetings, meals and other activities in the
milieu to better establish a relationship with clients.
- Provides comprehensive understanding of current behaviors and
relational dynamics while using a variety of therapeutic
- Attends the weekly team meetings and share observations,
comments and important information about clients with the treatment
team and provides input into the development of the weekly
schedules for all of his/her assigned clients.
- Responsible for proper charting and ensuring that all
documentation is completed in an accurate and timely manner.
- Assists in meal/snack supervision as assigned and attends
special occasion activities for the clients.
- Assists with discharge planning, including a written discharge
summary and obtaining referral sources and necessary support
systems once the client is discharged.
- Depending on credentials and/or licensure, may serve as a
preceptor to graduate students while they are completing an
internship at Selah House.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational
opportunities; reading professional publications related to Selah
House Mission and population.ISJP123Education and
Experience:Master's Degree; license or working toward license (MFT,
LPC, LCSW, PhD, LMHC, LMFT) in the state of Indiana; 2 years of
mental health experience with 1 year of experience with eating
disorders preferred.Other Requirements:Position requires incumbent
to have a valid driver's license and vehicle insurance.
Selah House provides equal employment opportunities without regard
to race, color, creed, ancestry, national origin, ethnicity, sex,
gender, sexual orientation, marital status, religion, age,
disability, gender identity, genetic information, service in the
military, or any other characteristic protected under applicable
federal, state, or local law. Equal employment opportunity applies
to all terms and conditions of employment. Selah House reserves the
rights to modify, interpret, or apply this job description in any
way the organization desires. This job description in no way
implies that these are the only duties, including essential duties,
to be performed by the employee occupying this position. Reasonable
accommodations may be made to reasonably accommodate qualified
individuals with disabilities. This job description is not an
employment contract, implied or otherwise. The employment
relationship remains "At-Will."
Keywords: Selah House, Anderson , Individual/Family Therapist (LMFT, LPC, LCSW, LMHC), Healthcare , Anderson, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!