CNA- Certified Nursing Assistant *NEW WAGE SCALE*
Company: Sugar Fork Crossing
Posted on: May 5, 2022
Job DescriptionNEW WAGE SCALE!***$2000 Sign on Bonus***Crossings
Senior Living : A Cappella Living Solutions Managed CommunityThank
you for your interest in employment with Crossings Senior Living.
We seek applicants for employment who are qualified, dedicated,
hardworking, and who seek fulfilling employment. We provide the
best experience possible for those our residents rely on most — our
team members. We know the strength of each community is directly
related to the strength of each Crossings team member. That's why
we focus on selecting employees with great character and a passion
for maintaining the dignity and well-being of our residents.We work
to build a foundation for our team members to be successful both
professionally and personally. We have a unique opportunity on a
daily basis to prove our unique care to both ourselves and our
residents. Our innovative philosophy extends to each community.
Some of the best and most successful ideas were born in the
communities themselves and implemented company-wide by the team
members who came up with them. Position SummaryResponsible for
meeting the daily personal care needs of the residents in a manner
that aligns with our mission and values and meets the regulatory
requirements of the community. Assists the Assisted Living
Director(ALD)/Health and Wellness Director (HWD) in various
functions, anticipates, identifies and reports care needs.Essential
- Attends to the personal care needs of residents in a timely
manner and provides assistance with ADLs as requested by residents
or directed by supervisor, allows and encourages residents to do as
much of their own care as possible.
- Provides personal care services to residents such as assistance
with bathing, dressing, attendance at meals, serves meals to
residents in the dining room or apartments, laundry, etc. with
attention to individual resident needs (i.e., hair is combed, shoes
are tied, oral hygiene, etc.)
- Anticipates and identifies any resident care needs and reports
to supervisor (i.e., hygiene needs, broken eye glasses, skin rash,
lost hearing aids, supply needs, etc.).
- Responds to the needs of family members as appropriate
- Lite housekeeping and laundry services
- Companionship, including but not limited to social interaction,
conversation, emotional support and mind stimulating activities,
encourages residents to socialize and participate in planned
activities or programs and to develop friendships with other
- Documentation of the services provided, including the date and
times; reports changes to supervisor
- Maintains open communication with supervisor and/or peers to
promote awareness of resident issues.
- Monitors the safety and well-being of residents
- Reports suspicion of abuse, neglect or misappropriation of
resources as required by regulation.
- Reports changes in resident status, health or otherwise, to
- Monitors and documents resident's condition as directed.
- Completes work orders to communicate necessary replacements or
- Attends, participates and contributes to monthly staff meetings
addressing resident and departmental needs
- Encourages teamwork through cooperative interactions with
- Assist ALD/HWD with developing and updating care plans
- Available for on call rotation.Basic Qualifications &
- Three to six months related experience preferred and/or
training in direct service with older adults, or equivalent
combination of education and experience. (Refer to specific state
regulations for qualifications required to assist with medications
and direct care duties)
- Knowledge of dementia particularly of the Alzheimer's type is
- Must be able to read, write and speak the English language
- High school or Equivalent (GED)
- One (1) year experience in some level of elder care
- Proficient computer skills preferred
- Strong self-management and organization skills
- Strong multi-tasking abilities with the ability to handle
competing deadlines, flexible and adaptable (open to change).
- Ability to effectively handle difficult and sensitive issues
and maintain confidentialityBenefits & Perks:
- Benefits eligibility starting 1st of the month following hire
date for *Full Time Employees*
- Robust benefit plan offerings including Medical, Dental,
Vision, Accident and Critical Illness, HSA, FSA, etc.
- Employer paid Basic Life Insurance and Employee Assistance
- Paid Time Off and Paid Holidays
- Daily employee meal provided
- Employee referral bonus program
- Attendance and Anniversary Bonuses
- Flexible Schedules
- Sign on Bonus
- PayActiv, a financial wellness platform that allows you early
access to a portion of your wage before the paycheck hits the bank.
You can also pay bills, get discounts at participating pharmacies,
access free one-on-one financial counseling, and start a savings
plan —all from a convenient, easy-to-use phone app
Keywords: Sugar Fork Crossing, Anderson , CNA- Certified Nursing Assistant *NEW WAGE SCALE*, Healthcare , Anderson, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!