Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
Company: Beaumont Rehabilitation and Healthcare Center
Posted on: May 12, 2022
YOU have an exciting opportunity to join our team and work at
our exceptional Skilled Nursing Facility! We are currently
expanding our staff of caregivers and are looking for compassionate
and enthusiastic Licensed Practical Nurses (LPN) for all shifts to
work with our already wonderful staff. Beaumont Rehabilitation and
Healthcare Center provides a warm and secure environment to work
in. - We believe that our staff is there not only to improve the
lives of our residents but to improve their own lives! - Make
tomorrow brighter by working as a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) at
Beaumont today!We are looking to hire quickly for the Licensed
Practical Nurse (LPN) roles. - You can start as early as NEXT WEEK!
- - --- - - - - - - - Valid Licensed Practical Nurse / LPN license
requiredLife is all about choices! - Why choose to work at Beaumont
Rehabilitation and Healthcare Center?
- Ho Ho Ho Let Beaumont Pay for Christmas Bonus!
- PICK UP BONUSES!
- EMPLOYEE REFERRAL BONUS!
- SHIFT DIFFERENTIALS!
- PICK UP BONUSES!
- RETURN TO WORK BONUS!
- Casual Friday!
- NEW ownership and NEWLY increased pay rates
- Weekly and monthly employee appreciation events. We love to
celebrate our team!
- No PPE Shortages here! We have PPE (including N95 & Surgical
masks) for our team members. Join us and we'll keep you
- Comfortable staffing ratios for our residents and
- Opportunities for overtime
- We are an institution you can be proud of, an institution where
you will feel good about devoting your time and your talents
- A team environment where we treat each other with respect,
dignity, and compassion
- Health/dental/vision insurance --- - - - - - - - Generous paid
time off (PTO) and paid holidaysWe want to hear from YOU! Walk-ins
Welcome!APPLY NOW!This organization does not discriminate in hiring
or employment on the basis of ancestry, race, color, religion,
national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, military status,
veteran status, or disability. No question on the application is
intended to secure information to be used for such discrimination.
This application will be given every consideration, however, its
receipt does not imply employment for the applicant.
Keywords: Beaumont Rehabilitation and Healthcare Center, Anderson , Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN), Healthcare , Anderson, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!