Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
Company: Envive of Anderson
Posted on: May 14, 2022
$5000 sign on bonus paid over 6 months!!Make a Difference Every
Day! Being a part of a Family is what makes the difference at
Envive Healthcare!You are not just an employee, You are a part of
the Envive Family. - Envive Healthcare proudly delivers resident
centered care and puts the needs of our residents and staff first.
Our leaders and staff live in surrounding areas and know the
community well. We value the same things in life that you do. The
foundation of our senior living communities is based on the
knowledge that we will be part of your neighborhood for many, many
years. We take great pride in our hospitality, and it is ingrained
in everything we do. -What will you be doing and how will you make
a difference at Envive Healthcare?
- Making a difference in the lives of the residents we serve by
providing them care and compassion.
- Providing clinical care and compassion to the residents.
- Recognizes and manages geriatric syndromes common to older
adults, including cardiovascular, respiratory, gastrointestinal,
urinary, hematological, musculoskeletal, endocrine, neurological,
psychiatric/psychosocial, integumentary, sensory and pain
- Prepares equipment and aids physician during examination and
treatment of patient.
- Facilitates our resident's active participation in all aspects
of their own health care.
- Involves, educates, assist implementing best practices for our
- Promotes the desirability of quality end-of-life care for older
adults. - -Requirements
- Completion of state approved training program
- Current LPN license (pass NCLEX-PN exam)
- BLS certification
Keywords: Envive of Anderson, Anderson , Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN), Healthcare , Anderson, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!