Company: Upperline Health
Posted on: June 16, 2022
Surgery-Podiatric Medicine opening in Anderson, Indiana. This
and other physician jobs brought to you by DocCafe.com
About Upperline Health
Upperline Health launched in 2017 and is the nation's leading
comprehensive and coordinated lower extremity healthcare
organization. Upperline Health provides the highest quality
integrated health services to more patients in need through a
skilled and compassionate team. We specialize in targeting patients
at risk of developing complications and intervening earlier with an
innovative care management approach to prevent more serious
consequences. Upperline Health is based out of Nashville, TN and
currently has practices in Alabama, California, Florida, Georgia,
Indiana, Kentucky and Tennessee.
Comprehensive health benefits, 401K, path to partnership, med mal,
licensure, and CME
About the Podiatric Physician Role
Upperline Health is seeking a Indiana licensed Doctor of Podiatric
Medicine (DPM) to provide foot and ankle care in a clinic based in
our established clinic in Anderson. Great team and opportunity.
Surgical skills required for this position.
Robust clinic with an established patient base.
This position will cover the entire gamut of foot and ankle
medicine from the comprehensive patient examination through the
surgical, non-surgical and biomechanical management of all foot and
ankle conditions. The candidate must demonstrate compassion for
patient needs, have great attention to detail and thrive in a
collaborative environment. As Upperline expands, this individual
will be able to explore a wide range of career opportunities within
What You'll Be Doing
- Our DPMs will provide Upperline services in a clinic setting.
Staff membership at the hospital will be expected.
- You will assess the patients presenting lower extremity
complaints, review his/her medical history, listen to the patients'
concerns, perform a physical examination, order the appropriate
imaging or medical labs and then develop and implement a clinical
plan of care.
- Types of care for podiatric patients include comprehensive
examination, with an all-encompassing approach to all aspects of
foot and ankle care including at-risk foot care, painful foot and
ankle conditions, trauma, wound care and surgical management when
- Surgical services will be provided in the practice based on the
scope, education, training and experience of the
- You will give advice and instructions on foot care and you will
also educate patients and families about general wellness care,
medication usage, side effects, medical adherence and
- Each day, you will maintain patient medical records and medical
documentation consistent with state regulations and Upperline
Health standards and policy.
- You will participate in continuing education as required by the
state Board of Podiatric Medicine.
- You will prescribe medication as permitted by the state Board
of Podiatric Medicine.
- Other related duties as deemed necessary.
Qualifications of the Podiatric Physician
- Degree of Doctor of Podiatric Medicine with appropriate
certification and licensure is required
- Indiana DPM license required – Active license preferred or the
ability to obtain within applicable timeframe
- Board Qualified or Board Certified by the ABPM (American Board
of Podiatric Medicine) and/or ABFAS (American Board of Foot and
- Our DPMs must have strong compassion for our patients and their
- Possession of DEA registration or eligibility required
- CPR certification expected, and consistent the requirements of
the state Board of Podiatric Medicine
- Excellent oral and written communication skills to ensure that
each of your interactions with patients, family caregivers,
clinicians, and team members is effective and meaningful
Job Type: Full-Time
Keywords: Upperline Health, Anderson , Podiatric Physician, Healthcare , Anderson, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!