RN - Weekend Option - Anderson
Company: Assurance Health System
Posted on: June 18, 2022
Registered Nurse (RN)Weekend OptionNew Pay Rates based on
experience!We offer a $2 night shift differential!SHIFT: 3 12-hour
shifts: 7a to 7:30p or 7p to 7:30a every weekend.DESCRIPTION:
Assurance Health System is a 20-bed, short-term inpatient
geri-psychiatric hospital, that focuses on the mental health needs
of our senior population.PURPOSE:Weekend Bonus Program provides
additional payment incentive to nursing staff members who work
every weekend. THIS IS A VOLUNTARYPROGRAM.
- This program is for nursing staff who work every weekend.
Nursing Staff must work every weekend and work at least two 12 hour
shift in the weekend allotted timeframe. Eligible Shifts Start on
Friday night at 7pm and stops at the end of the NIGHT SHIFT on
Monday morning at 7am.
- Employee must participate in holiday scheduling.
- All other shifts employee works will get his/her regular base
pay and shift differential only.
- An Additional $3/hour bonus will be paid for RN hours worked in
the weekend program.
- This bonus will be included in their paycheck that hours were
worked during the pay period.
- If employee has attendance violations, then the Administrator
or Director of Nursing can decide to remove the nursing staff
member from the Weekend Bonus Program effective immediately.
- The Director of Nursing and Administrator have the authority to
decide who participates in the Weekend Bonus Program based on need,
qualifications and dependability.
- Employee may only miss one weekend per quarter.
- Contract only extends per quarter but can be renewed at that
time if both parties agree.Here is why you should join our
team---.. As a full-time employee, you will be eligible for the
- Health insurance (HSA or PPO Plan)
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Generous paid time off
- Company paid group life insurance
- Company paid long-term disability
- Short-term disability
- Health savings account
- 401k optionsIn addition to these great benefits, Employees at
Assurance Health also enjoy:
- Free meals and unlimited fountain drinks
- DailyPay program (receive pay daily, no more waiting for
- Student loan repayment assistance
- Employee referral bonus
- Tuition reimbursement
- Flexible work schedule
- Professional development assistance
- Employee discount program through "Tickets at Work" on (hotel,
airfare, car rental and much more)LICENSES: Valid unrestricted
Registered Nurse (RN) license in the State of Indiana.EDUCATION:
Minimum: Associate's Degree in Nursing. PREFERRED: Bachelor's
Degree in Nursing.WORK EXPERIENCE: New graduates are encouraged to
apply for this position; however, those with at least 1-year of
experience in either a geriatric or psychiatric care setting are
preferred.All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, or veteran
Keywords: Assurance Health System, Anderson , RN - Weekend Option - Anderson, Healthcare , Anderson, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!