Company: ELITE DENTAL PARTNERS L
Posted on: June 26, 2022
We are actively seeking a passionate General Dentist to join our
rapidly growing PPO and fee-for-service dental practice. (Part-
time or full -time is available) This exciting opportunity calls
for a dynamic dentist who is motivated and committed to providing
quality care. As a valued provider, you will enjoy the freedom to
practice your own style of dentistry while continually benefiting
from the support services offered by Elite Dental Partners,
allowing you to concentrate on patient-centric services and
clinical excellence. High income opportunity!*New Graduates
Welcome*Relocation or sign on bonus available*H1B or TN Visa
sponsorship availableVisit our website
- Competitive Compensation Plan
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Insurance
- Professional Development and Mentorship
- Robust CE, including Invisalign, implant and endo courses
General Dentist Primary Job Responsibilities:
- Perform General dentistry services, including the diagnosis and
treatment of diseases, injuries, and malformations of teeth, gums
and related oral structures.
- Examine patients to determine the nature of the condition
affecting the patient, utilizing x-rays, dental instruments and
other diagnostic procedures.
- Clean, fill, extract and replace teeth, using rotary and hand
instruments, dental appliances, medications and surgical
- Provide preventive dental services and education in oral and
- Supervise office staff, including hygienists, dental
assistants, receptionists and other office staff.
- Coordinate laboratory services for the dental office.
- Adheres to safety protocols and processes including but not
limited to ensuring protective equipment is utilized and
OSHA/Bloodborne pathogen requirements are followed.
- Participate in morning meetings, chart reviews and routine
- All other duties and responsibilities allowed under applicable
state laws and regulations.
- DDS or DMD degree, licensed in state in which practicing or
have the ability to obtain licensure upon graduation.
- Invisalign experience preferred
Keywords: ELITE DENTAL PARTNERS L, Anderson , Dentist, Healthcare , Anderson, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!