Dental Hygienist 2753
Company: Meridian Services Corporation
Posted on: August 4, 2022
Focusing on Whole-Person Healthcare
Meridian Health Services is a progressive healthcare organization
that believes in treating the whole-person integrating physical,
mental and social well-being to help people achieve their optimum
health. This approach connects treatments and doctors working
together to heal both the body and mind for total well-being.
$5,000 Welcome Bonus Offered!! Text 2753 to (765)523-4622 for Quick
Apply! We are currently seeking Full-Time, Part-Time, and PRN
Dental Hygienists . We have locations in Richmond, Anderson,
Muncie, Elwood, and Portland, Indiana . This is a great opportunity
to make an impact in the lives of others. Key Responsibilities of a
- Obtains preliminary dental history, makes observations,
assessments and records appropriate findings.
- Prepares patient for the complete dental examination by the
- Maintains and reviews patient records, charts, and other
- Interviews and advises patients regarding dental hygiene, tooth
decay prevention, gum disease, etc.
- Scales teeth.
- Refers patients as appropriate.
- Recommends community resources to meet patient and family
- Provides monitoring and continuity of care between clinic
visits as required.
- Remains current in advanced practice changes within area, and
where relevant, translates these findings into clinical
- Follows infection control guidelines and ensures adherence to
OSHA and CLIA protocols due to potential exposure to blood and body
- Participates in the development and implementation of PCER
- Demonstrates ongoing professional growth through participation
in relevant educational endeavors and appropriate
- Maintains CPR certification and re-licensure requirements.
- Maintains patient confidentiality.
- Attends and participates in meetings and in-services as
required. Serves on committees as requested.
- Complies with all agency policies and procedures concerning
corporate compliance including privacy of protected health
- Performs related work as required and other duties as assigned.
We are seeking Dental Hygienist candidates with the following
- Education: Degree from an accredited dental hygiene
- Experience: Experience in a community health dental clinic
- Certificate/License: Possession of an Indiana State Dental
Hygiene License. Meridian Health Services provides the following
benefits for a qualified Dental Hygienist:
- Health, dental, vision plans
- 401k with company contribution
- Voluntary benefits, including critical illness, short term
- Generous PTO plan
- Wellness plan
- Professional development funds
- Paid Holidays
- Life balance oriented organization Drug screen, TB test,
extensive background check, and fingerprinting are required of all
Meridian employees. All individuals who join Meridian are required
to have a flu shot and Covid vaccination to further protect our
staff and the patients we serve. We also adhere to Covid-related
protocol including wearing masks, social distancing, and
sanitizing. Meridian Health Services is an Equal Opportunity
Employer (M/F/D/V) and also participates in E-Verify.
Keywords: Meridian Services Corporation, Anderson , Dental Hygienist 2753, Healthcare , Anderson, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!