Physical Therapist (PT) PRN
Company: Summit Home Care
Posted on: August 3, 2022
Geriatrics opening in Anderson, Indiana. This and other physical
therapy jobs brought to you by AlliedHealthJobCafe.com
Preferred Home Health Care (a Summit Home Care Company) is hiring
for a dedicated part time PT PRN to join our growing team. Join our
company that has been awarded Top Workplaces award for 5 years! We
look forward to hearing from you!
We are dedicated to providing our patients with the highest quality
home health care services available and doing so with world-class
customer service. This is a great opportunity for you to use your
PT skills to provide quality one on one care with focus on the
individual patient and positive outcomes.
As a Physical Therapist you will operate under the supervision of
the Clinical Management Team while providing direct care to
patients in the AL/IL Division. (This position is PRN)
- Develop and implement physical therapy programs that focus on
- Work directly with patients to achieve maximum physical
- Evaluate effects of therapy treatment and communicate patients'
- Record and document patient care services
- Collaborate with other team personnel to achieve well-rounded
- PT License required
- Previous experience in physical therapy, rehabilitation, or
- Ability to handle physical workload
- Ability to build rapport with patients
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong leadership qualities
Keyphrases: gerontologist jobs, long term care nurse jobs, long
term care nursing jobs
Keywords: Summit Home Care, Anderson , Physical Therapist (PT) PRN, Healthcare , Anderson, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!