Company: Meridian Services Corporation
Posted on: September 21, 2022
Focusing on Whole-Person Healthcare
Meridian Health Services is a progressive healthcare organization
that believes in treating the whole-person integrating physical,
mental and social well-being to help people achieve their optimum
health. This approach connects treatments and doctors working
together to heal both the body and mind for total well-being.
$5,000 Welcome Bonus Offered!!
Text 2753 to (765)523-4622 for Quick Apply!
We are currently seeking Full-Time, Part-Time, and PRN Dental
Hygienists. We have locations in Richmond, Anderson, Muncie,
Elwood, and Portland, Indiana. This is a great opportunity to make
an impact in the lives of others.
Key Responsibilities of a Dental Hygienist:
- Obtains preliminary dental history, makes observations,
assessments and records appropriate findings.
- Prepares patient for the complete dental examination by the
- Maintains and reviews patient records, charts, and other
- Interviews and advises patients regarding dental hygiene, tooth
decay prevention, gum disease, etc.
- Scales teeth.
- Refers patients as appropriate.
- Recommends community resources to meet patient and family
- Provides monitoring and continuity of care between clinic
visits as required.
- Remains current in advanced practice changes within area, and
where relevant, translates these findings into clinical
- Follows infection control guidelines and ensures adherence to
OSHA and CLIA protocols due to potential exposure to blood and body
- Participates in the development and implementation of PCER
- Demonstrates ongoing professional growth through participation
in relevant educational endeavors and appropriate
- Maintains CPR certification and re-licensure
- Maintains patient confidentiality.
- Attends and participates in meetings and in-services as
required. Serves on committees as requested.
- Complies with all agency policies and procedures concerning
corporate compliance including privacy of protected health
- Performs related work as required and other duties as
We are seeking Dental Hygienist candidates with the following
- Education: Degree from an accredited dental hygiene
- Experience: Experience in a community health dental clinic
- Certificate/License: Possession of an Indiana State Dental
Meridian Health Services provides the following benefits for a
qualified Dental Hygienist:
- Health, dental, vision plans
- 401k with company contribution
- Voluntary benefits, including critical illness, short term
- Generous PTO plan
- Wellness plan
- Professional development funds
- Paid Holidays
- Life balance oriented organization
Drug screen, TB test, extensive background check, and
fingerprinting are required of all Meridian employees. All
individuals who join Meridian are required to have a flu shot and
Covid vaccination to further protect our staff and the patients we
serve. We also adhere to Covid-related protocol including wearing
masks, social distancing, and sanitizing.
Meridian Health Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer (M/F/D/V)
and also participates in E-Verify.
Keywords: Meridian Services Corporation, Anderson , Dental Hygienist, Healthcare , Anderson, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!