Licensed Massage Therapist
Company: Massage Envy
Posted on: November 23, 2022
Are you ready to focus on doing what you love in a place that helps
you feel and deliver your best? -Massage Envy is the leader in
accessible massage and skin care. As a massage therapist at our
Keystone at the Crossing -franchised location,* you'll join a team
that's passionate about helping people feel their best through
total body care. And you have a meaningful role to play in that
mission as you:
- Combine your expertise and artistry -along with our protocols
and modalities to design customized services that meet the
individual needs of each client.
- Build relationships with members and guests -to help them
pursue their total body care goals.
- Deliver an amazing, safe, and therapeutic experience -with
every service. -Here's what's in it for you: - -The difference
you'll make in clients' lives is the biggest reward for any massage
therapist, but our environment lets you enjoy more of what you love
about your work. We take care of overhead costs and supplies,
marketing, and building your book of business so you can focus on
performing as many massages as you want. And with the repeat
clientele that our membership model provides, you'll get to see the
long-term impact your services make for members.
And the perks don't stop there. We support and inspire you to be
your best inside and outside the treatment room with: -
- Benefits that help you take care of you - -Health
Reimbursement, Matching 401(k), Paid Time Off and Employee
Membership and Discounts. -
- A healthy compensation plan -that rewards your hard work with
beginning base pay of $18/hr with adjustment for
experience/education and bonuses for membership sales and
enhancements. Our busiest therapists took home more than $50,000
- A dedication to self-care -with an education program that helps
managers understand the physical impact of your work and gives you
the tools to prolong the career you love.
- Continuing education -with 12+ free CEs every year.
- Free AMTA liability insurance
- A commitment to safety -and providing a therapeutic, healing
environment for you and Massage
What We'll Accomplish Together
As a team, we're committed to offering excellent professional
services that help clients do more of the things they love. Your
role and the work you do every day is at the very heart of our
mission. This includes: -
- Performing -quality, therapeutic bodywork that meets clients'
needs within scope of practice and licensing guidelines as
applicable in our state.
- Customizing -massage services within Massage Envy's policies,
protocols, and approved modalities to craft truly personalized
- Safeguarding -the client experience, maintaining client
confidentiality and upholding our commitment to safety.
- Embracing -the Massage Envy core values of optimism, gratitude,
excellence, consistency and empathy.
- Protecting -our workplace culture by recognizing and supporting
team goals and building positive relationships with team
What it Takes to Succeed
We only succeed together, so we're looking for people with the
passion and experience to be amazing. Those who thrive in this role
- Well-skilled professionals -who have a minimum of 500 hours of
massage therapy school under their belts and a certificate of
completion. You'll also need to meet the licensing requirements for
massage therapy in our state and be able to pass a background and
reference check with flying colors.
- Thirsty for knowledge, -seeking continuing education to build
on their modality mastery (which must include Swedish and deep
- Clear communicators -who can effectively identify each client's
needs, set clear expectations, and stay connected to the client
throughout the session to achieve the goals of each service.
- Total body care champions -who can recommend follow-up visits
and additional services and products as needed to help clients
pursue their wellness goals. -
- Great teammates -who show up on time ready to jump in wherever
needed to get the job done.
-We Believe Our Differences Make Us BetterWe're excited to hear
from everyone with the skills, experience, and passion to do a
great job. We do not unlawfully discriminate against any applicants
or employees on any applicable legally protected basis, including
race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin,
genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. -If -you're ready to
bring your healing skills to a place where you can focus on doing
what you love, we can't wait -to meet you. - - - -*Massage Envy
Franchising, LLC ("MEF") is a national franchisor of independently
owned and operated franchised locations. Each individual franchised
location, not MEF or any of its affiliates, is the sole employer
for all positions posted by a franchised location, and each
individual franchised location is not acting as an agent for MEF or
any of its affiliates. Hiring criteria, benefits and compensation
are set by each individually owned and operated franchised location
and may vary from location to location. -
Keywords: Massage Envy, Anderson , Licensed Massage Therapist, Healthcare , Anderson, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!