Physical Therapist - Inpatient - Registry
Company: St. Vincent Health, IN
Posted on: September 6, 2018
Job ID: 258034 Physical Therapist - Inpatient - Registry Anderson, Indiana Regular / Day Additional Job Information Title: Therapist-Physical City, State: Anderson,IN Location: Anderson-2015 Jackson Street Department: Rehab Services General 001 Additional Job Details: PRN,Day,Weekly PRN, Day shift, 8A-4:30P
Variable shifts through the week/weekends Why Join the St Vincent Anderson Family? We are a faith based health system that values and rewards our team members, recognizes your special skills and experience and offers opportunities for growth. Join our team members who help change lives every day and share a mission of delivering high quality healthcare! About Us St. Vincent, part of Ascension, is a nonprofit, faith-based health system that is guided by our mission to provide compassionate, personalized care, especially for those who are vulnerable. St. Vincent is one of Indiana's largest employers with 22 ministries serving 57 counties in central and southern Indiana. Our 134-year-old health system includes a wide range of services including cardiovascular care, women's and children's health, neurosciences, cancer care, orthopedics, bariatrics, primary care, emergency medicine, imaging, general surgery and long-term acute care. Job Description Job Summary: Evaluates and conducts medically prescribed physical therapy treatment programs. Responsibilities:
- Performs initial and on-going assessments of patient's condition.
- Establishes, revises and evaluates a plan of care which is appropriate to problems identified and involves the patient/family.
- Performs therapy interventions utilizing standard physical therapy techniques and skills as appropriate for the condition of the patient.
- Oversees activities of physical therapy assistants, students and other support personnel.
- Required Credential(s):
- Certified BLS Provider obtained within 6 Months (180 days) of hire date or job transfer date.
- Rehab Therapist specializing in Physical Therapy (RPT) credentialed from the Indiana Physical Therapy Committee obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.
- Preferred Credential(s):
- Finger Printing. Education:
- Bachelor's degree in a related field or equivalent required
- Master's degree in a related field, or combination of Bachelor's degree and related experience preferred Work Experience:
- 3 Years Preferred Technical Experience. How To Apply Service of the Poor. Reverence. Integrity. Wisdom. Creativity. Dedication.
These are the Core Values we uphold at St.Vincent. If they describe you, you may be a good candidate to join our nationally-recognized team at one of our many Indiana ministries. To view our job openings, visit To apply for a position online, click the "Apply Now" button. Our online application system may not be compatible with non-Windows based operating systems (iPhones, iPads, or Mac computers) or non-Internet Explorer browsers. To optimize your user experience, we recommend utilizing a personal computer with Window Internet Explorer 8 to search and apply for career opportunities. The Spirit of Caring Equal Employment Opportunity St.Vincent is an EEO/AA Employer M/F/Disability/Vet. Please click the link below for more information. EEO is the Law Poster Supplement Please note that Ascension will make an offer of employment only to individuals who have applied for a position using our official application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent offers of employment. Ascension will not solicit money or banking information from applicants. E-Verify Statement St. Vincent, a member of Ascension Health, participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more information. Share: -->
Keywords: St. Vincent Health, IN, Anderson , Physical Therapist - Inpatient - Registry, Healthcare , Anderson, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!