Registered Nurse (RN) Supervisor - Behavioral Health Hospita
Company: St. Vincent Health, IN
Posted on: November 11, 2018
Job ID: 274916
Registered Nurse (RN) Supervisor - Behavioral Health Hospital Admin
Additional Job Information Title:--RN House Supervisor - Adult Behavioral Health
Location:-- 2210 Jackson Street, Anderson IN
Additional Job Details:----Part-Time, Evening Shift,--28 hours, Weekly, Rotating days and weekends with partnering position. --Evening shift hours during weekday shifts, weekend shift hours can vary from day to evenings.
The Anderson Center - St. Vincent Anderson Regional Hospital offers specialized treatment for persons with addictive diseases and mental illnesses. Care ranges from outpatient counseling to acute inpatient services and residential treatment programs. We are committed to working together to create change.-- Come join us!
Compensation/Benefits: At St Vincent Anderson, we provide a competitive compensation package for part time associates inclusive of a wide range of flexible benefit options.-- We support work-life balance through generous paid time off and encourage spirituality in the workplace.
About Us St. Vincent, part of Ascension, is a nonprofit, faith-based health system that is guided by our mission to provide compassionate, personalized care, especially for those who are vulnerable. St. Vincent is one of Indiana's largest employers with 22 ministries serving 57 counties in central and southern Indiana. Our 134-year-old health system includes a wide range of services including cardiovascular care, women's and children's health, neurosciences, cancer care, orthopedics, bariatrics, primary care, emergency medicine, imaging, general surgery and long-term acute care.
Job Description What You Will Do:
Supervises and coordinates unit staffing and provides leadership while ensuring implementation of clinical objectives and quality patient care in assigned area.
- Assigns, directs, educates and monitors nursing and support staff during assigned shift. Contributes to or performs performance evaluations of staff.
- Assesses daily patient care needs and develops and distributes patient care assignments, ensuring that population appropriate patient care is given.
- Evaluates the effectiveness of patient care and identifies any issues that affect desired patient outcomes.
- Responds to complaints about patient care and manages through established channels.
- May provide input for hiring, training, directing, development and evaluating of staff.
- Certified--BLS Provider--obtained within--6 Months (180 days)--of hire date or job transfer date.--
- One or more of the following:
- Registered Nurse--credentialed from the--Indiana Board of Nursing--obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.--
- Registered Nurse--credentialed from the--American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC)--obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.--
- Diploma from an accredited school/college of nursing required
- 1 year of experience required.
How To Apply Service of the Poor. Reverence. Integrity. Wisdom. Creativity. Dedication.
These are the Core Values we uphold at St.Vincent.
If they describe you, you may be a good candidate to join our nationally-recognized team at one of our many Indiana ministries.
To view our job openings, visit
To apply for a position online, click the "Apply Now" button.
Our online application system may not be compatible with non-Windows based operating systems (iPhones, iPads, or Mac computers) or non-Internet Explorer browsers. To optimize your user experience, we recommend utilizing a personal computer with Window Internet Explorer 8 to search and apply for career opportunities.
The Spirit of Caring
Equal Employment Opportunity St.Vincent is an EEO/AA Employer M/F/Disability/Vet. Please click the link below for more information.
EEO is the Law Poster Supplement
Please note that Ascension will make an offer of employment only to individuals who have applied for a position using our official application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent offers of employment. Ascension will not solicit money or banking information from applicants.
E-Verify Statement St. Vincent, a member of Ascension Health, participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more information.
Keywords: St. Vincent Health, IN, Anderson , Registered Nurse (RN) Supervisor - Behavioral Health Hospita, Healthcare , Anderson, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!