RN Registered Nurse - Critical Care - Registry
Posted on: January 7, 2019
We Are Hiring Registered Nurse - Critical Care Unit - - 2015 Jackson Street - Anderson, IN Registry Night Shift Position, 6pm-6am, 4 shifts per 4-week schedule, 1 weekend per 4-week schedule, 1 winter holiday, 1 summer holiday Why Join Ascension? St. Vincent, part of Ascension, is a nonprofit, faith-based health system that is guided by our mission to provide compassionate, personalized care, especially for those who are vulnerable. St. Vincent is one of Indiana's largest employers with 22 ministries serving 57 counties in central and southern Indiana. Our 134-year-old health system includes a wide range of services including cardiovascular care, women's and children's health, neurosciences, cancer care, orthopedics, bariatrics, primary care, emergency medicine, imaging, general surgery and long-term acute care. Power of Purpose: For the Nurses that join us at St Vincent Anderson, work is more than the place we go each day. It'san environment that nurtures relationships, connects talent, and understandspatients so we can provide holistic care that treats the whole person: body,mind and spirit. Join us and make a difference in the community that we serve. Compensation/Benefits: At St Vincent Anderson, we care for the people who are the foundation of our work to fulfill our mission: our associates. We offer a comprehensive benefit package inclusive of medical, dental, vision, retirement, and generous paid time off. Associates can also take advantage of other great benefits like tuition reimbursement or adoption assistance. What You Will Do As a Registered Nurse with St. Vincent Health-IN, you will have the opportunity to provide direct nursing care in a diverse healthcare environment in accordance with established policies, procedures and protocols of the healthcare organization.You will:
- Implement and monitor patient care plans. Monitor, record and communicate patient condition as appropriate.
- Serve as a coordinator of all disciplines for well-coordinated patient care.
- Note and carry out physician and nursing orders.
- Assess and coordinate patient's care needs with members of the healthcare team.What You Will Need Licenses/Certifications/Registration:
- Required Credential(s):
- Certified BLS Provider obtained within 6 Months (180 days) of hire date or job transfer date.
- One or more of the following:
- Registered Nurse credentialed from the Indiana Board of Nursing obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.
- Registered Nurse credentialed from the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC) obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date. Education:
- Diploma from an accredited school/college of nursing requiredEqual Employment Opportunity St.Vincent is an EEO/AA Employer M/F/Disability/Vet. Please click the link below for more information. EEO is the Law Poster Supplement Please note that Ascension will make an offer of employment only to individuals who have applied for a position using our official application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent offers of employment. Ascension will not solicit money or banking information from applicants.E-Verify Statement St. Vincent, a member of Ascension Health, participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more information. E-Verify (link to E-verify site)
Keywords: Ascension, Anderson , RN Registered Nurse - Critical Care - Registry, Healthcare , Anderson, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!