Registered Nurse (RN) - Critical Care - Progressive Care - N
Company: St. Vincent Health, IN
Posted on: January 7, 2019
Job ID: 277395
Registered Nurse (RN) - Critical Care - Progressive Care - Nights
Additional Job Information Title:--RN-Registered Nurse, Critical Care/Progressive Care
Location:-- St Vincent Anderson, 2015 Jackson Street, Anderson, In 46016
Additional Job Details:----Part-Time, Night,--24 hours,Weekly, 6p-6a, 2 shifts per week, every 3rd weekend, every other holiday, on call commitment
Working Together: Nurses like you are at the heart of the care we provide at St Vincent Anderson. In Critical Care, we work together to achieve a highly collaborative nursing environment that leads to more positive outcomes for you and your patients. We are committed to working together to create change., we'd like to invite you to apply and--speak personally--with Recruiter Meg Spangler.
Compensation/Benefits: At St Vincent Anderson, we provide a competitive compensation package inclusive of a wide range of flexible benefit options.-- We support work-life balance through generous paid time off and encourage spirituality in the workplace.
About Us St. Vincent, part of Ascension, is a nonprofit, faith-based health system that is guided by our mission to provide compassionate, personalized care, especially for those who are vulnerable. St. Vincent is one of Indiana's largest employers with 22 ministries serving 57 counties in central and southern Indiana. Our 134-year-old health system includes a wide range of services including cardiovascular care, women's and children's health, neurosciences, cancer care, orthopedics, bariatrics, primary care, emergency medicine, imaging, general surgery and long-term acute care.
Job Description What You Will Do:
Provides direct nursing care in accordance with established policies, procedures and protocols of the healthcare organization.
- Implements and monitors patient care plans. Monitors, records and communicates patient condition as appropriate.
- Serves as a primary coordinator of all disciplines for well-coordinated patient care.
- Notes and carries out physician and nursing orders.
- Assesses and coordinates patient's discharge planning needs with members of the healthcare team.
- Certified--BLS Provider--obtained within--6 Months (180 days)--of hire date or job transfer date.--
- One or more of the following:
- Registered Nurse--credentialed from the--Indiana Board of Nursing--obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.--
- Registered Nurse--credentialed from the--American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC)--obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.--
- Diploma from an accredited school/college of nursing required
- None required.
Equal Employment Opportunity St.Vincent is an EEO/AA Employer M/F/Disability/Vet. Please click the link below for more information.
EEO is the Law Poster Supplement
Please note that Ascension will make an offer of employment only to individuals who have applied for a position using our official application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent offers of employment. Ascension will not solicit money or banking information from applicants.
E-Verify Statement St. Vincent, a member of Ascension Health, participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more information.
Keywords: St. Vincent Health, IN, Anderson , Registered Nurse (RN) - Critical Care - Progressive Care - N, Healthcare , Anderson, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!