Registered Nurse (RN) House Supervisor
Posted on: January 15, 2019
We Are Hiring RN House Supervisor, Part Time, Evenings,12:00pm-8:00pm weekdays, 3 days one week - 2 days the next. Holiday rotation for holidays that fall during the week. Why join St Vincent Anderson? St Vincent Anderson is a comprehensive network of healthcare services, including an acute care hospital, Verified Level III Trauma Center, mental health and addictions hospital, state-of-the art cancer center, outpatient rehabilitation centers in multiple locations, outpatient digestive health center, outpatient women's center, research institute, and a curriery pavilion.The multi-specialty expertise on the Anderson Hospital campus and our network of community health partners benefits Madison County residents and attracts patients and families from throughout central Indiana for acute and advanced healthcare needs.Why Join Employer? St. Vincent, part of Employer, is a nonprofit, faith-based health system that is guided by our mission to provide compassionate, personalized care, especially for those who are vulnerable. St. Vincent is one of Indiana's largest employers with 22 ministries serving 57 counties in central and southern Indiana. Our 134-year-old health system includes a wide range of services including cardiovascular care, women's and children's health, neurosciences, cancer care, orthopedics, bariatrics, primary care, emergency medicine, imaging, general surgery and long-term acute care.What You Will Do As an Associate with St. Vincent Health-IN, you will have the opportunity to supervise and coordinate unit staffing and provides leadership while ensuring implementation of clinical objectives and quality patient care in assigned area.You will:
- Assigns, directs, educates and monitors nursing and support staff during assigned shift. Contributes to or performs performance evaluations of staff.
- Assesses daily patient care needs and develops and distributes patient care assignments, ensuring that population appropriate patient care is given.
- Evaluates the effectiveness of patient care and identifies any issues that affect desired patient outcomes.
- Responds to complaints about patient care and manages through established channels.
- May provide input for hiring, training, directing, development and evaluating of staff.What You Will Need Licenses/Certifications/Registration:
- Required Credential(s):
- Certified BLS Provider obtained within 6 Months (180 days) of hire date or job transfer date.
- One or more of the following:
- Registered Nurse credentialed from the Indiana Board of Nursing obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.
- Registered Nurse credentialed from the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC) obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date. Education:
- Diploma from an accredited school/college of nursing requiredWork Experience:
- 1 year of experience required.Equal Employment Opportunity St.Vincent is an EEO/AA Employer M/F/Disability/Vet. Please click the link below for more information. EEO is the Law Poster Supplement Please note that Employer will make an offer of employment only to individuals who have applied for a position using our official application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent offers of employment. Employer will not solicit money or banking information from applicants.E-Verify Statement St. Vincent, a member of Employer Health, participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more information. (link to E-verify site)
Keywords: Ascension, Anderson , Registered Nurse (RN) House Supervisor, Healthcare , Anderson, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!