Physical Therapist - Outpatient - Women's Health - Anderson
Posted on: March 15, 2019
We Are Hiring Physical Therapist, Outpatient Rehab St Vincent Anderson, 2015 Jackson St., Anderson, In 46016 Full-Time,Day, 40 hours,Weekly Outpatient Generalist with the opportunity to cross train in Women's Health. The ideal candidate will have a strong interest in obtaining Pelvic Health certification within 2 to 3 years of hire date. Power of Purpose: For our Rehab Team, work is more than the place we go each day. It's an environment that nurtures relationships, connects talent, and understands patients so we can provide holistic care that treats the whole person: body, mind and spirit. Our innovative approach impacts and influences the community that we serve. Why Join Ascension? St. Vincent, part of Ascension, is a nonprofit, faith-based health system that is guided by our mission to provide compassionate, personalized care, especially for those who are vulnerable. St. Vincent is one of Indiana's largest employers with 22 ministries serving 57 counties in central and southern Indiana. Our 134-year-old health system includes a wide range of services including cardiovascular care, women's and children's health, neurosciences, cancer care, orthopedics, bariatrics, primary care, emergency medicine, imaging, general surgery and long-term acute care. What You Will Do As an Associate with St. Vincent Health-IN, you will have the opportunity to evaluate and conduct medically prescribed physical therapy treatment programs.Responsibilities:
- Performs initial and on-going assessments of patient's condition.
- Establishes, revises and evaluates a plan of care which is appropriate to problems identified and involves the patient/family.
- Performs therapy interventions utilizing standard physical therapy techniques and skills as appropriate for the condition of the patient.
- Oversees activities of physical therapy assistants, students and other support personnel.What You Will Need Licenses/Certifications/Registration:
- Required Credential(s):
- Certified BLS Provider obtained within 6 Months (180 days) of hire date or job transfer date.
- Rehab Therapist specializing in Physical Therapy (RPT) credentialed from the Indiana Physical Therapy Committee obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date. Education:
- Bachelor's degree required Master's degree preferred Work Experience:
- None required.Equal Employment Opportunity St.Vincent is an EEO/AA Employer M/F/Disability/Vet. Please click the link below for more information. EEO is the Law Poster Supplement Please note that Ascension will make an offer of employment only to individuals who have applied for a position using our official application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent offers of employment. Ascension will not solicit money or banking information from applicants.E-Verify Statement St. Vincent, a member of Ascension Health, participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more information. E-Verify (link to E-verify site)
Keywords: Ascension, Anderson , Physical Therapist - Outpatient - Women's Health - Anderson, Healthcare , Anderson, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!