Cashier Part Time
Posted on: January 10, 2022
We are hiring immediately!
Life. Career. Build it Together Here.
At Lowe's, we've always been more than a home improvement store.
For thousands of Lowe's associates, we're the beginning of all
types of careers that help improve the lives of our customers and
our associates themselves. From seasonal jobs to seasoned vets, we
have roles that can support your needs and aspirations. Whether you
want a part-time position or a place where you can plant yourself
and build your career, we have a team of associates ready to work
together. Our teams' commitment to each other extends to the
community as well. We believe in investing in projects, providing
hands-on support, and giving millions of dollars annually to our
local neighborhoods. We believe life and career are equally
important at Lowe's.
Whether you're providing a quick, friendly checkout experience,
helping our customers get the best value for their money, or
assisting with payment or exchanges, it's your job as a Cashier
Part-Time associate to ensure every customer exits on a high note.
And you could be that final nudge of encouragement that a customer
needs to transform a great project idea into reality.
You will also:
- Answer customer questions and provide a professional experience
- Scan and bag items accurately and efficiently
- Manage a cash register, payments, and exchanges
We are immediately hiring for Cashier Part-Time associates, and
bilingual applicants are encouraged to apply.
What's in It for You?
Beyond the chance to make a difference for customers and teammates,
each day will offer new opportunities to learn, grow, and celebrate
wins together with your Lowe's team. Cashiers on our retail teams
- A 10% discount on everything at Lowe's.
- Access to training and tuition reimbursement programs for trade
certifications, college education, and more.
- A talented and supportive team of associates who will welcome
you like family.
- Access to comprehensive physical, mental, and financial
Your Day at Lowe's
- Deliver excellent customer service at the register.
- Showcase great customer service.
- Engage with customers and provide guidance during
- Maintain a clean and safe store.
Who We're Looking for:
Preferred qualifications include:
- You've worked for other retailers, restaurants, in hospitality
or other industries and are looking for a new career in retail at
- Experience as a cashier, salesperson, or retail associate
- You've served in the military.
- You're bilingual.
- You're customer-focused and goal-oriented.If you join the
Lowe's team, bring any of the above and a winning smile. We'll
train and support you with everything else you need to be
successful on the job.
- Be able to lift items up to 10lbs. unassisted.
- Possess 3 months experience using common retail technology, a
smart phone, tablet, or computer.
Bilingual applicants are encouraged to apply. Lowe's is an equal
opportunity affirmative action employer and administers all
personnel practices without regard to race, color, religion, sex,
age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender
identity or expression, marital status, veteran status, genetics or
any other category protected under applicable law. For individuals
with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, email
- Benefits offerings change each year and eligibility varies. For
the most up-to-date breakdown of what's available to you, visit
MyLowesBenefits.com.Lowe's adheres to CDC cleanliness and social
distancing guidelines. Learn more at: lowes.com/l/safe.html
Lowe's is committed to keeping our associates safe during this
global pandemic. Consistent with CDC Guidance, we now require all
associates to wear face masks while working indoors, regardless of
vaccination status, and we have implemented measures to promote
social distancing. We will continue to monitor the situation
closely and update the mask policy when necessary.
Keywords: Lowe's, Anderson , Cashier Part Time, Hospitality & Tourism , Anderson, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!