Housekeeper (Part Time)
Company: Bridges of Hope, LLC
Posted on: September 17, 2022
Working in Housekeeping, you will fill the role in the appearance
and cleanliness of the facility. Housekeeping ensures that our
clients, guests, and staff have a clean and comfortable
environment. This position is part of the execution of the
day-to-day operation of the Housekeeping & Environmental Services
Department. Housekeeping team members, ensuring cleanliness
standards are applied consistently in the client rooms and public
areas, and client requests and expectations are met and exceeded.
The coordination of housekeeping services in keeping with OSHA
guidelines, client policies, and housekeeping budget, along with
the order and inventory housekeeping supplies, maintain a clean and
healthy residence environment. Housekeeper RESPONSIBILITIES AND
- Maintain an organized housekeeping cart complete with all
- Ensure compliance with OSHA and the client's policies and
- Ensure that the housekeeping cart and other supplies are in a
safe area to prevent any injuries to clients, employees, or
- Ensure proper disposal of soiled clothing or linens in
compliance with infection control standards and the hazardous
cleaning products are properly stored and labeled
- Ability to clean and perform housekeeping duties in the
- Ability to work well with others with a strong work ethic.
- Must be able to communicate by reading, writing, and verbal
command of English.
- Must have experience using a computer to enter and access
- Time Management capability to lead others to accomplish work
within established parameters.
- Customer Service focus to anticipate client needs, greeting and
acknowledging, responding to client requests, and ensuring their
satisfaction - Knowledge of Mental Health and addiction recovery -
Excellent organizational skills, with the ability to prioritize
workload - Strong diligence with the capacity to maintain/complete
accurate records/correspondence - Understands the need for and
always maintains appropriate confidentiality when interacting with
alumni, families, and all other clients and contacts following
Clients Rights and HIPAA. - Proficient in MS OFFICE - Maintains a
professional demeanor when representing Bridges of Hope. - Ability
to maintain boundaries while collaborating with clients, alumni,
and their families. - Ability to maintain confidential information
with tact and discretion beyond HIPPA - Ability to exercise sound
judgment when overseeing a variety of issues - Strong customer
service skills - High level of flexibility and diplomacy - Working
with clients in a 12-step program preferred Assists with other
duties as assigned.
Housekeeper ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONSLooking for someone to work 12 pm -7
pm and available on weekends, rotating a Saturday or Sunday.
Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business writings,
emails, and procedure manuals
- Ensure that common areas, including guest restrooms, are clean,
neat, and free of odor.
- Ensure that common areas and clients' rooms/apartments are
cleaned following the schedule. The schedule should include but is
not limited to the following:o Vacuuming all carpeted areaso
Dusting all furniture, common area items, handrails, and hanging
pictureso Cleaning glass surfaces, cleaning doors, doorways, and
walls of fingerprints or other dirto Vacuuming upholstery furniture
according to scheduleo Cleaning and disinfecting common areas and
residents' bathroomso Sanitizing and disinfecting soiled utility
bins according to scheduleo Cleaning and organizing laundry areas
and storage closets according to scheduleo Launder client linens,
towels, sheets, and other items according to schedule and as
needed. - Ability to effectively present information and respond to
questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the
- Perform - Floorcare: vacuum + sweep + mop / Waste removal:
discard trash + replace liners / Surface care: dust + disinfect +
- Safety: ensure doors are locked, and lights are off
- Check guest or visitor areas, meeting rooms, public spaces, and
hallways for cleanliness and order. Perform or assist with cleaning
duties as necessary.
- Coordinate cleaning and maintenance schedules according to
guest needs, working with the front desk and maintenance
- Verifies completion of laundry and inventory restocking.
- Following facility safety and security guidelines, you are
ensuring key control, emergency response, safe chemical handling,
and proper chemical usage. Serves as an emergency responder for the
- Manages supply inventory and monitors storage procedures and
Housekeeper/House Attendant cart arrangements.
- Valid Drivers license requiredPI191719096
Keywords: Bridges of Hope, LLC, Anderson , Housekeeper (Part Time), Hospitality & Tourism , Anderson, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!