FOOD SERVICE WORKER/CASHIER (FULL-TIME AND PART-TIME)
Company: Compass Group, North America
Posted on: September 22, 2022
- We are hiring immediately for FOOD SERVICE WORKER/CASHIER
(FULL-TIME AND PART-TIME) positions.
- Location: Chartwells at Anderson University-1215 University
Blvd, Anderson, IN, 46012 Note: online applications accepted
- Schedule: F/T & P/T Hour's variation. Morning, nights, and some
- Requirement: Prior food service experience preferred, willing
- Perks: Benefits, instapay, company perks website, free meals,
free parking, and more!
- Starting pay: $10.14 per hour*Internal Employee Referral Bonus
Available We Make Applying Easy! Want to apply to this job via text
messaging? Text JOB to 75000 and search requisition ID number
1073791. The advertised program is an AI recruiting assistant that
helps you apply to jobs with Compass Group. Message frequency
varies. Message and data rates may apply. Text STOP to opt out or
HELP for help. Terms and conditions: http://olivia.paradox.ai/moSkg
At over 300 colleges and universities around the country,
Chartwells Higher Education is re-inventing the on-campus dining
experience. We are challenging the norm and setting new standards
by investing in high-tech, food-infused social spaces that bring
people together to promote meaningful relationships and
interactions. We are food-forward difference makers, bound together
by a desire to feed hungry minds and prepare students for success.
We are seeking hungry, humble and smart associates who are looking
to join and grow with a diverse organization. We invite you to
start your career journey with us and look forward to hearing from
you. Job SummarySummary: Performs cashiering duties, including
general food service work. Maintains sanitation standards in the
preparation, service and dining room facilities. Essential Duties
- Performs prep work such as washing, peeling, cutting and
seeding fruits and vegetables. Weighs and measures designated
- Carries pans, kettles and trays of food to and from work
stations, stove and refrigerator in accordance with safety
standards. Distributes supplies, utensils and portable
- Stores foods in designated areas in accordance with wrapping,
dating, and food safety and rotation procedures.
- Cleans work areas, equipment and utensils.
- Ensures compliance with sanitation and safety
- Uses approved food recipes and production standards to ensure
proper quality, serving temperatures and standard portion
- Serves customers in a friendly, efficient manner following
outlined steps of service.
- Interacts with customers and resolves customer complaints in a
friendly, service-oriented manner.
- Relays relevant information to supervisor.
- Performs sales transactions.
- Enters sales into the cash register to ensure purchases are
- Makes change, accepts declining balance cards and other
acceptable forms of payment.
- Issues receipts to customers.
- Follows standard procedures for issuing cash refunds.
- Responsible for all assigned change funds and cash receipts,
ensuring that cash drawer is in compliance with overage/shortage
- Replenishes condiments, beverages and general supplies while
maintaining service area cleanliness.
- Performs other duties as assigned. The BenefitsWe are always
looking for ways to invest in our people both inside and outside of
work to help them achieve their full potential. Both full-time and
part-time associates are eligible for the following benefits:
- Opportunities for Training and Development
- Retirement Plan
- Associate Shopping Program
- Health and Wellness Programs
- Discount Marketplace
- Identity Theft Protection
- Pet Insurance
- Voluntary Benefits, including Critical Illness Insurance,
Accident Insurance, Hospital Indemnity Insurance, Legal Services,
and Choice Auto and Home ProgramIn addition, full-time positions
also offer the following benefits to associates:
- Life Insurance/AD
- Disability Insurance
- Commuter Benefits
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)Our Commitment to Diversity
and InclusionCompass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At
Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates
fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience
without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability,
veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other
classification protected by law. Qualified candidates must be able
to perform the essential functions of this position satisfactorily
with or without a reasonable accommodation. Disclaimer: this job
post is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential
responsibilities, skills, tasks, or requirements associated with
this position. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection
of the position posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or
change the essential functions of the job based on business
necessity. *Los Angeles applicants: Compass Group will consider for
employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner
consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance
Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box ordinance).
Keywords: Compass Group, North America, Anderson , FOOD SERVICE WORKER/CASHIER (FULL-TIME AND PART-TIME), Hospitality & Tourism , Anderson, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!