Retail Store Manager
Posted on: November 22, 2022
Cirilla's was established in 1992 and is one of the nation's
largest and fastest growing specialty retail chains. Cirilla's has
locations across eight states specializing lingerie, novelties,
intimate products and gag gifts. Our boutique size stores offer
customers a fun and upscale environment where they can feel
comfortable shopping for intimate products. Cirilla's is known as
an industry leader with innovative products, attractive stores, and
Candidates should possess the following traits: excellent
leadership, supervisory, communications and organizational skills.
Strong retail customer service background and proven ability to
train, develop and motivate associates is highly desired.
The ability to multi-task and thrive in a fast-paced retail
environment is an essential quality. Most of all, the qualified
candidate should have a minimum of one-year retail or food
management experience, be highly energetic and have a passion for
working with the public.
*Responsibilities and Duties*
* Oversee the day-to-day store operations
* Meet company sales growth goals
* Address product knowledge and sales skills with sales associates
for effectively utilizing personnel to attain sales goals.
* Establish and evaluate effective product merchandising to
maximize sales potential.
* Maintain proper inventory levels and store merchandising
* Daily cash reconciliation.
* Train, develop and motivate sales associates.
* Maintain the highest possible standards of store cleanliness.
*Qualifications and Skills* * Ability to multi-task and thrive in a
fast-paced retail environment.
* Minimum of one-year retail or food service management
* High School Diploma or equivalent.
* Possess a valid driver's license
* Able to work a fluctuating schedule including nights and
* Excellent communication skills.
* Strong math and cash handling skills.
* Successful pre-employment background check.
* Ability to lift and carry 20lbs. for short distances.
* Ability to stand and/or be active for 8 to 10 hours per
* This is a salary exempt position
We offer paid training, medical and dental benefits, prescription
drug plan, competitive salary plus monthly performance bonus, an
employee discount, business casual dress code, paid vacation after
one year and a great team environment.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $34,000.00 - $36,000.00 per year
* Dental insurance
* Employee discount
* Health insurance
* Paid time off
* 8 hour shift
* Day shift
Weekly day range:
* Monday to Friday
* Weekend availability
Ability to commute/relocate:
* Anderson, IN 46016: Reliably commute or planning to relocate
before starting work (Preferred)
* High school or equivalent (Required)
* Cash handling: 1 year (Required)
* Retail management: 1 year (Required)
* Customer service: 1 year (Required)
* Driver's License (Required)
Work Location: One location%58047475%
Keywords: Cirilla's, Anderson , Retail Store Manager, Hospitality & Tourism , Anderson, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!