Human Resources Generalist (NTN Driveshaft Anderson/Anderson, Indiana)
Company: NTN Bearing of America
Posted on: January 19, 2023
Description Human Resources Generalist (NTN Driveshaft
NTN, a world leader in constant velocity technology for the
automotive industry, is currently seeking a qualified Human
Resources Generalist for our Anderson, Indiana operation. NTN
Anderson manufactures Constant Velocity Joints (CVJs) for many of
the major OEM automotive companies.
Daily administration of human resources policies, procedures, and
programs, including payroll, time and attendance, HRIS, employee
relations, benefits, employment and general administrative
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assists with the development of departmental action plans and
- Serves as contact for associate relations questions or issues
and elevates to HR Manager when appropriate.
- Coordinates external recruiting efforts with recruiters and
online job postings.
- Coordinates internal job posting program.
- Coordinates all aspects of employment process from job posting
through hire and maintains proper records.
- Participates in interview process.
- Serves as liaison with local universities.
- Creates orientation material, coordinates and conducts new hire
- Maintains internal transfer list and coordinates internal
- Processes payroll through ADP and creates reports as
- Maintains HRIS.
- Maintains attendance records and ensures proper disciplinary
action is taken in accordance with company policy.
- Maintains performance review records for hourly associates and
ensures reviews are given in accordance with company policy.
- Coordinates benefit administration from enrollment through
termination and serves as main contact for all external providers
and vendors. Assists employees with any claim issues.
- Administers all LOA programs.
- Administers tuition reimbursement program.
- Other duties as assigned.
Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in a related field preferred or equivalent
combination of education and experience.
- 3+ years of relevant HR experience preferred.
- General knowledge of employment laws and practices.
- Experience in the administration of payroll, benefits and other
Human Resources programs preferred.
- Excellent computer skills in a Microsoft Windows environment.
Must include Excel and demonstrated skills in database management
- Excellent interpersonal and coaching skills.
- High level of confidentiality.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to present in front of large groups.
- Ability to work well cross-functionally and communicate with
internal and external parties.
- Ability to organize, plan, allocate resources and prioritize in
order to meet multiple overlapping and competing deadlines and
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills, including ability
to collect data, establish facts, draw conclusions and recommend
effective corrective action.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Strict attention to safety.
- Previous experience in automotive manufacturing or in a
multi-cultural environment a plus.
NTN Driveshaft Anderson, Inc. offers competitive wages and a full
range of comprehensive benefits that far exceed the industry
standard. These include medical, dental, vision, 401(k), paid
vacation and tuition reimbursement. NTN Driveshaft Anderson, Inc.
is an equal opportunity employer that strongly supports diversity
in the workplace.
Qualified applicants should apply online at:
Job: Human Resources Primary Location: Indiana-Anderson, NTN
Driveshaft Organization: Human Resources : Job Posting: Nov 10,
2022, 3:16:29 PM
Keywords: NTN Bearing of America, Anderson , Human Resources Generalist (NTN Driveshaft Anderson/Anderson, Indiana), Human Resources , Anderson, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!