Retail Sales Representative
Posted on: May 5, 2021
Get to Know Us:
Let's Talk Mobile (LTM) can promise you an environment that not
only encourages your best, but also rewards it with plenty of room
to grow . We are a top third-party retailer for Xfinity , the
largest cable and services provider in the United States. LTM is
headquartered in Coral Gables, Florida
At LTM, our success is powered by people and technology. Our
culture is what makes LTM a fun and rewarding place to work. We
encourage our employees to act like entrepreneurs. We champion
diversity and we are always seeking new ways to amaze our customers
. Success is celebrated, and integrity is the core of who we are at
XFINITY Stores are an interactive and fun product theater that
treat shoppers to an immersive connected experience with Comcast's
products and services. At XFINITY Stores, we want our customers to
learn by experiencing our products first hand, all while receiving
a world class service and sales experience.
The Retail Sales Lead is responsible for delivering a best in class
experience for the store team and for customers. The ideal
candidate is a passionate, high energy leader who values teamwork
and coaching. The RSL, in partnership with the Assistant Store
Manager and Store Manager, is responsible for delivering a world
class customer and employee experience, achieving sales goals, and
running an operationally sound business. You will be one of the
leaders in the store entrusted to open and close, which mean
honesty and integrity count ALL the time.
- You will set the bar high as the coach to team members while
they professionally and enthusiastically introduce wireless
carriers' services and products to our amazing customers.
- Communication is key and you love interacting with your team
- Customers hate to wait; you will help ensure that wait time is
as minimal as possible.
- Identify the right solutions to customer billing, technical,
and/or account issues.
- Our stores look incredible; You will ensure that for your store
with the proper appearance and functionality of Point-of Purchase
(POP) displays and electronic equipment.
- Our dress code is cool and on trend; you will ensure the entire
store looks cool AND professional.
- Effectively handle customer complaints and escalate issues
- Report store issues, challenges AND successes in a timely
manner to the Retail Store Manager.
- Maintain a high level of knowledge and understanding of
multiple wireless carriers' products and pricing models, as
- Participate in required trainings and other business related
events as instructed.
- Develop positive relationships with store personnel and
- Comply with all company policies, practices and
- Ensure the timely completion of various administrative
- High School Diploma or GED is essential.
- Must have 1 year experience in the wireless industry and /or
- Customer-service oriented, marketing, event promotion, or
outside sales experience considered.
- Superior interpersonal and communication skills.
- Possess the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment with
the ability to multi-task.
- Understand and demonstrate integrity, respect, and the ability
to develop positive relationships with management, customers, and
- Willing to participate in continuous learning and training in
an industry that is constantly changing.
- Ability and willingness to adhere to "retail hours" which
includes working nights, weekends, and holidays is a must.
Comcast is an EEO/AA/Drug Free Workplace. Disclaimer The above
information has been designed to indicate the general nature and
level of work performed by employees in this role. It is not
designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory
of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications.
If you don't yet follow us on social media, please do!
Please check out the video below for life at T-ROC during the
Equal Opportunity Employer / Special Accommodations
T-ROC is committed to the full inclusion of all qualified
individuals. All qualified applicants will receive consideration
for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex
disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, veteran status or genetic information. As part of this
commitment T-ROC will ensure that persons with disabilities are
provided reasonable accommodations. If reasonable accommodation is
needed, please email describing the accommodation.
Notice of E-Verify Participation
T-ROC participates in E-Verify. To learn more use this link
Keywords: T-ROC, Anderson , Retail Sales Representative, IT / Software / Systems , Anderson, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!