Customer Service Specialist - Technical Support BILINGUAL English-Spanish
Company: BI Incorporated (A GEO Company)
Posted on: November 18, 2021
Facility:--ANDERSON - MONTORING CENTERCompensation Base:--$18.00
per hourCompensation Bonus (if applicable):--Equal Opportunity
- Accepts inbound phone calls from contracted agency personnel.
Processes alerts according to contract requirements and provides
timely, accurate and effective troubleshooting of elevated hardware
and software issues with customer equipment and systems. Acts as a
liaison between Monitoring Operations, Monitoring Customer Service,
Training, and other departments as required.Primary Duties and
- Processes alerts and responds to customer inquiries made by
phone or email including special accounts requiring a high level of
- Accepts inbound phone calls, troubleshoots, diagnoses and
escalates hardware and software issues with customer equipment and
software as necessary.
- Provides advanced troubleshooting and support on customer
issues with hardware and software for all monitoring operations
- Provides communication to internal departments and management
on the status of hardware and software issues being worked.
- Recommends efficiencies and/or solutions for issues with
hardware and software platforms.
- Ability to communicates technical troubleshooting concepts to a
non-technical audience and ensure understanding.
- Performs other duties as assigned.--Job Requirements:
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Associates Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology
or related field or equivalent combination of education and
- 2 years--- experience in an information technology
support/helpdesk role preferred.
- U.S. Citizenship required.
- Must live in the US 3 of the last 5 years (military and study
- Ability to pass a federal background check and obtain a
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Basic knowledge of hardware and software platforms and the
ability to acquire solid knowledge of Company electronic monitoring
- Intermediate level IT and troubleshooting skills.
- Strong oral and written communication skills in both English
and Spanish if bilingual.
- Ability to communicate technical concepts to a non-technical
- Flexibility in handling special projects and assignments.
- Must be self-motivated with the ability to work
- Strong ability to diagnose, analyze, troubleshoot and resolve
- Ability to provide technical mentoring to peers.
- Ability to meet deadlines and prioritize appropriately.
- Ability to work with computers and the necessary software
typically used by the department.We offer a thorough training
program, pleasant atmosphere, employee discounts, tuition
assistance, health, dental and vision insurance, 401k, employee
events and free snacks for our employees.-- The average tenure of
our current employees at our Anderson Technical Support Center is
currently 9 years! Benefits include:
- Three weeks Paid Time Off
- 11 paid Holidays
- Medical, Dental, and Vision coverage
- Term life insurance (includes spouse and dependent)
- Accidental death and dismemberment insurance
- Short- and long-term disability
- Flexible spending account
- 401(k) retirement program with employer match
- Stock purchase program
- Tuition reimbursement
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Legal program --- Legal Club of America
- Direct deposit
- Theme park and attraction discounts
Keywords: BI Incorporated (A GEO Company), Anderson , Customer Service Specialist - Technical Support BILINGUAL English-Spanish, IT / Software / Systems , Anderson, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!