LPN (Behavioral Health) - Full Time - Anderson #1373
Company: Meridian Health Services
Posted on: June 9, 2021
Your dedication, our commitment
TEXT LPN1373 TO (765)523-4622 FOR QUICK APPLY!
If you are a passionate, dedicated professional that wants to
make a difference in our patients lives, then please consider the
following open position:
Meridian Health Services is currently seeking a full time
Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) to be responsible for meeting and
exceeding the expectation of the patient through, but not limited
to, the performance of nursing care located in Anderson, Indiana.
This position will work full time, days with flexible shifts.
- Provide excellent service to our customers following Meridian
Health's core values, customer services standards and behavioral
- Provides technical nursing care to our customers.
- Provides patient care as delegated by the RN or provider.
- Observances, reports and documents the patient's
- Reviews and follows the plan of care.
- Performs direct patient/family care providing for physical and
emotional comfort of patient/families in accordance with the plan
- Administers medication, following Meridian Health Services
procedure, as prescribed, and documents response.
- Must frequently work in a standing position and do frequent
- Must be able to lift and transfer patients up to six inches
from a stooped position, then pushing or pulling the weight up to
- Must be able to physically apply up to 10 pounds of pressure,
to bleeding sites or in performing CPR.
- Must be or have the ability to evaluate problem situations with
judgment and discretion and report to RN or provider.
- Must be or have the ability to perform mathematical
calculations in medication preparation and administration.
- Must be or have the ability to manage several assignments
simultaneously and appropriately prioritize based on caseload and
- Must be or have the capacity to document in clear and concise
fashion with appropriate grammar and word usage.
- Must be or have the ability to communicate effectively with
patients, families, physicians, coworkers, supervisors and other
personnel on a one to one basis using appropriate grammar,
vocabulary and word usage.
- Must be or have the ability to respond and react immediately
with unimpeded auditory perception of verbal/vocal instructions and
- Must be or have the ability to respond and react to visual
- Must be or have the ability to quickly and accurately
manipulate a keyboard.
- Must be or have the ability to learn and proficiently perform
computer applications related to department operations.
- Must have the ability to work in a team environment.
- Must be able to delegate and accept delegation.
We are seeking candidates with the following qualities:
- Current licensure as a practical nurse in the state of Indiana
or current licensure as a practical nurse in another state with
evidence of application for Indiana licensure
- Two years of previous LPN experience preferred
Meridian Health Services provides the following benefits:
- Health, dental, vision plans
- Merit Based Compensation
- Voluntary benefits, including critical illness, short term
- 401k with company contribution
- Generous PTO plan
- Professional Development Funds
- Wellness plan
- Paid Holidays
- Life balance oriented organization
Drug screen, TB test, extensive background check, and
fingerprinting are required of all Meridian employees. We recommend
all individuals who join Meridian receive a flu shot to further
protect our staff and the patients we serve. We also adhere to
Covid-related protocol including wearing masks, social distancing,
Meridian Health Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer
(M/F/D/V) and also participates in E-Verify.
Keywords: Meridian Health Services, Anderson , LPN (Behavioral Health) - Full Time - Anderson #1373, Other , Anderson, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!