Donaldson is committed to solving the world's most complex
filtration challenges. Employing innovation and breakthrough
solutions, we are advancing filtration for a cleaner world. We look
for the best people to help us succeed, offering opportunities to
learn, effect change, and make meaningful contributions at work and
in our communities. This is a place where you can make a world of
Follow Us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/donaldson/
- Ability to read, understand and identify blueprints and
materials needed for each job
- Understand and follow work instructions as applicable
- Trim pleat packs (if required)
- Set up and operate glue dispensers as required
- Seam pleat packs using one-part epoxy
- Operate ovens
- Provide support in other areas when required
- Operate pleat compactor machine to compact pleat packs (if
- Comply with standard work practices and SOPs
- Meet quality expectations, inspect work for conformance,
initial and date Shop Tags
- Segregate nonconforming or suspected nonconforming material
real time and notify supervisor
- Keep area organized and clean
- Complies with all EHS and Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
policies and procedures
- Ability to use a PC; blueprints; pleater machines; pleat
compactor machine; ovens; basic hand tools
While this list is representative of essential job duties, it is
not an all-inclusive list of duties required to perform this role.
Other duties may be assigned in order to fulfill Donaldson's
mission, vision and strategic plan objectives
High school diploma/GED required
A minimum of one (1) year of light assembly required
Ability to work in a team environment toward a common goal.
Flexibility and agility in an ever-changing environment
Consistent attendance and punctuality
Perform a variety of tasks safely throughout the day in a
fast-paced work environment.
- Must be able to lift at least 50 lbs.
- Stand for an extended amount of time
- Working in and/or around loud machinery
- The ability to handle repetitive motion
Come make a World of Difference!
Employment opportunities for positions in the United States may
require use of information which is subject to the export control
regulations of the United States. Hiring decisions for such
positions are required by law to be made in compliance with these
regulations. Applicants for employment opportunities in other
countries must be able to meet the comparable export control
requirements of that country and of the United States.
Our policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all
qualified persons without regard to race, gender, color,
disability, national origin, age, religion, union affiliation,
sexual orientation, veteran status, citizenship, gender identity
and/or expression, or other status protected by law.