QMA- Qualified Medication Aide $2000 Sign On Bonus
Company: Sugar Fork Crossing
Posted on: November 16, 2021
FT 2nd Shift Position AvailableCrossings Senior Living : A
Cappella Living Solutions Managed CommunityThank you for your
interest in employment with Crossings Senior Living. We seek
applicants for employment who are qualified, dedicated,
hardworking, and who seek fulfilling employment.We provide the best
experience possible for those our residents rely on most - our team
members. We know the strength of each community is directly related
to the strength of each Crossings team member. That's why we focus
on selecting employees with great character and a passion for
maintaining the dignity and well-being of our residents.We work to
build a foundation for our team members to be successful both
professionally and personally. We have a unique opportunity on a
daily basis to prove our unique care to both ourselves and our
residents.Our innovative philosophy extends to each community. Some
of the best and most successful ideas were born in the communities
themselves and implemented company-wide by the team members who
came up with them.Join Our Team!Position SummaryResponsible for
meeting the daily personal care needs of the residents in a manner
that aligns with Villagio's mission and values. Anticipates,
identifies and reports care needs. Supervises medications for
residents using established procedures under the supervision of a
licensed nurse. Reviews medication administration records
(MAR/EMAR) and administers medications to right resident, right
dose, right time, right medication, and right route.Essential
- Attends to the personal care needs of residents in a timely
manner and provides assistance with ADLs as requested by residents
or directed by supervisor.
- Provides personal care services to residents such as assistance
with bathing, dressing, attendance at meals, laundry, etc. with
attention to individual resident needs (i.e., hair is combed, shoes
are tied, oral hygiene, etc.)
- Anticipates and identifies any resident care needs and reports
to supervisor (i.e., hygiene needs, broken eye glasses, skin rash,
lost hearing aids, supply needs, etc.).
- Responds to the needs of family members as appropriate
- Maintains open communication with supervisor and/or peers to
promote awareness of resident issues.
- Monitors the safety and well-being of residents
- Reports suspicion of abuse, neglect or misappropriation of
resources as required by regulation.
- Reports changes in resident status, health or otherwise, to
- Monitors and documents resident's condition as directed.
- Assists residents with prescribed daily medication routine as
appropriate and in accordance with state law.
- Alerts RN/LPN and/or supervisor of any questions or concerns
with medication records/supply.
- Ensures that proper documentation occurs timely including any
refusal of medication and/or treatment.
- Restocks medication carts, drawers and/or storage areas with
miscellaneous supplies only (i.e. gloves, sanitizer cups,
- Attends, participates and contributes to monthly staff meetings
addressing resident and departmental needsBasic Qualifications &
- Medication certification (QMAP) if applicable per state
- One (1) year experience in some level of elder care
- Proficient computer skills preferred
- Strong self-management and organization skills
- Strong multi-tasking abilities with the ability to handle
competing deadlines, flexible and adaptable (open to change).
- Ability to effectively handle difficult and sensitive issues
and maintain confidentiality
- Excellent customer serviceBenefit & Perks:
- Benefits eligibility starting 1st of the month following hire
date for *Full Time Employees*
- Robust benefit plan offerings including Medical, Dental,
Vision, Accident and Critical Illness, HSA, FSA, etc.
- Employer paid Basic Life Insurance and Employee Assistance
- Paid Time Off and Paid Holidays
- Daily employee meal provided
- Employee referral bonus program
- Attendance and Anniversary Bonuses
- Flexible Schedules
- Sign on Bonus
- PayActiv, a financial wellness platform that allows you early
access to a portion of your wage before the paycheck hits the bank.
You can also pay bills, get discounts at participating pharmacies,
access free one-on-one financial counseling, and start a savings
plan -all from a convenient, easy-to-use phone app
Keywords: Sugar Fork Crossing, Anderson , QMA- Qualified Medication Aide $2000 Sign On Bonus, Other , Anderson, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!