Close contact Investigator
Posted on: January 15, 2022
Position: Close Contact InvestigatorLength: 6 monthsLocation:
Onsite at schools in Pierce County, WA
- Interview people who have probable or confirmed COVID-19
(Case), offer appropriate services, and provide appropriate
- Identify close contacts during the case's infectious
- Notify close contacts of their potential exposure to COVID-19,
provide isolation/quarantine guidance, offer appropriate services,
and refer for testing.
- Employ de-escalation skills and motivational interviewing
techniques to address questions and concerns as needed.
- Find creative solutions to locate or engage with cases and
close contacts who may be difficult to reach or reluctant to engage
- Be willing to take direction from Department and carry out
their daily tasks assigned by Schools/School Districts in a timely
manner, in alignment with contract deliverables.
- Possess the ability to navigate complex case investigation and
contact tracing within facilities, to be furthered through methods
that can include (but are not limited to) reviewing seating charts,
surveillance videos, reviewing class and extracurricular
- Gather, preserve and present findings consistent with DOH and
Department standards. Requirements
- Master of Public Health (MPH), EMT, LPN, RN, CMA
- Ability to proficiently use a variety of software applications
required by the schools.
- Ability to proficiently use databases and software for
recordkeeping, reporting, and individual record management.
- Demonstrate effective, professional, and tactful verbal,
written, and nonverbal communication skills with staff and families
impacted by COVID-19.
- Ability to compile and manage high volumes of information with
attention to detail.
- Ability to identify opportunities for improved efficiency,
streamlining, and quality control.
- Coordinate with healthcare systems, as needed and per direction
- COVID Vaccine, Drug Screen, Background Check
Keywords: Medasource, Anderson , Close contact Investigator, Other , Anderson, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!