Company: Sirmax North America Inc
Posted on: May 15, 2022
Sirmax North America, Inc. 2915 Dr Martin Luther King Jr
Boulevard - Anderson, IN 46016 SIRMAX is a leading international
supplier of plastic compounds and resins, ranked 2nd among the
independent PP compounders in Europe. We are looking for a Line
Operators for our Anderson, Indiana facility for all shifts
Applicant Requirements: Must be a self-motivated individual, have a
great attendance record, enjoy a fast-paced work environment.
Candidate must be able to work overtime as required. LINE OPERATOR
- Manage extruder and feeders.
- Read formulas and production orders.
- Start up the production line and the cutter.
- Visually check the product.
- Cooperate with "Mix preparation and line feeding".
- Launch finished products into silo after approval of "Quality
- Clean extruders.
- Manage changes between different productions.
- Operate forklift.
- Recognize the different materials.
- Weigh materials.
- Lift and cut 50 pound bags.
- Properly mix materials.
- Load a horizontal mixer.
- Feed the mix into the feeders of the extruder.
- Unload finished products from silos in supersacks and relocate
them with the forklift.
- Other duties as needed. *Applications are not accepted on site.
You must apply thru Indeed.com EOE Job Type: Full-time Pay: $16.00
Keywords: Sirmax North America Inc, Anderson , Line Operator, Other , Anderson, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!