Legacy Lane Coordinator - LPN - SKilled
Company: Bethany Pointe Health Campus
Posted on: November 19, 2022
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT:
The Legacy Lane Coordinator supports the day-to-day functions of
the Legacy Lane with passion for providing care and education of
dementia while adhering to current federal, state and local
standards, guidelines and regulations that govern long-term care
facilities. Duties and Responsibilities
- Coordinates, with the direction of the Executive Director, the
leadership team, responsibility and accountability of general daily
operations of the Legacy Lane programs of the health campus.
- Manages all aspects, including monthly team education, of the
Best Friends Forever (BFF) Program.
- Ensures Daily Rhythms activity programming is occurring per
- Maintains Department Leader Rounding binder and partners with
Executive Director to ensure follow-up.
- Assists with maintaining appropriate resident population as
outlined in the company's memory care move in/move out
- When possible, participates in all memory care Resident First
Meetings/Service Plans and assists to guide resident family members
through the campus' care continuum.
- Develops and maintains relationships with resident family
members to ensure excellent customer service.
- Provides and reviews Family Orientation Guide with new family
- Maintains open communication with campus staffing coordinator
to ensure consistent dementia staffing and support on the
- Interviews potential Legacy team members to ensure candidates
possess basic skills needed to work with residents with
- Maintains a dementia-safe environment through daily resident
room and Lane rounds, management of noise and other environmental
stimuli throughout the Lane.
- Oversees and regularly assists with meal service adhering to
the company's Family Style Dining Standards.
- Leads efforts to educate campus staff and the community in
dementia-related topics and acts as a campus "Dementia
- Partners with marketing to ensure First Impression Standards
are in place and ensures tour readiness on the Lane.
- Follows all safety regulations, programs, policies and
- Minimal travel including overnight stays as necessary. WHAT
WE'RE LOOKING FOR:
- High school diploma or equivalent. Preferred
- LPN or RN licensed who meet State requirements preferred
- Qualified Medication Aide having successfully completed a State
approved training program and any necessary examination preferred
- Certified Nursing Assistant in accordance with the laws of the
state of practice preferred Experience:
- At least one year's dementia care experience in a healthcare,
senior living industry, or long-term care environment
- Preferred background and experience in a social or recreational
program within the last year.
- Exemplary computer skills that include knowledge of the
Microsoft Office Suite of products.
LIFE AT TRILOGY:
Careers close to home and your heart Since our founding in 1997,
we've been making long-term care better for our residents and more
rewarding for our team members. We're a Fortune Best Places to Work
in Aging Services, a certified Great Place to Work, and one of
Glassdoor's Top 100 Best Companies to Work. If you're looking for a
place that embraces you for who you are, helps you achieve your
full potential, and makes working hard feel less like hard work,
then look no further than Trilogy. Apply now We're a proud equal
opportunity employer. If you're passionate about providing great
care for our residents and creating a meaningful career at the same
time, we'd love to meet you regardless of your background. We're a
diverse team serving diverse communities
LOCATION:Bethany Pointe Health CampusAndersonIndianaTEXT ONE OF OUR
RECRUITERS:Erica (765) 249-3925
Keywords: Bethany Pointe Health Campus, Anderson , Legacy Lane Coordinator - LPN - SKilled, Other , Anderson, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!