Seasonal Call Center Representative
Company: Jackson Hewitt - 2247
Posted on: January 27, 2023
Job DescriptionAt Jackson Hewitt and its Franchisees, we provide
an invaluable service in guiding our clients through the tax codes,
rules, and processes. We do this with integrity, quality, and
consistency. This is something that the vast majority of taxpayers
dont receive from DIY or other assisted providers. We take pride in
that. The role you play is critical to our success and together we
are Working Hard for the Hardest Working Americans. This is our
mission and its a large part of why we work here. Together we are
highly passionate about what we do, and how we can help our
clients.Doing taxes is much more than filling in some forms. For
most Americans, their tax return is the biggest single financial
event of the year, and it can be quite an emotional experience.
Thats where you come in! We are here to ease their stress and
provide expert customer service and tax knowledge.What youll do
here:The Seasonal Call Center Representative takes calls from
customers answering questions or addressing any concerns they may
have. Their duties include handling many inbound and outbound calls
to and from customers, listening to customers' needs or issues, and
providing helpful solutions to their problems.
- Answer or make calls to clients to learn about and address
their needs, complaints, or other issues with products or
- Respond efficiently and accurately to client inquiries, explain
possible solutions, and ensure that clients feel supported and
- Present a professional, courteous, and confident demeanor via
verbal and/or written communications.
- Take ownership in assisting, researching, resolving, or
escalating customer issues.
- Respond to customer queries in a timely and accurate way, via
phone, email, or chat.
- Diligently and accurately document customer records and
- Engage in active listening with callers, confirm or clarify
information and diffuse angry clients, as needed.
- Make sales or recommendations for products or services that may
better suit client needs.
- Utilize software, databases, scripts, and tools
- Use multiple tools, knowledgebase, and communication skills to
effectively research and provide accurate information with the goal
of recommending the customers next best action to take towards
service completion.Skills youll bring for success:
- 1 - 3 years previous call center experience
- High School Diploma/GED or equivalent related business
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Great active listening skills
- Exceptional interpersonal and rapport building skills
- Patient and empathetic attitude
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
- Computer literacy, ability to learn new technologies
- Phone skills, including familiarity with complex or multi-line
- Ability to learn in-depth knowledge of JHs products and/or
servicesBy submitting this form, I hereby acknowledge that most
Jackson Hewitt locations are operated by independent franchisees
and not Jackson Hewitt or its affiliates. I further acknowledge
that franchisees are independent employers and separate companies
and employers from Jackson Hewitt Inc., and set their own
employment policies and practices. Franchisees are the exclusive
employer of their employees and as such are solely responsible for
all employment-related matters and decisions in their locations.
Specifically, with regard to employees of franchisees, such
franchisees, and not Jackson Hewitt, will have exclusive control
over all employment-related decisions, including decisions
concerning hiring, firing, wages, conditions of employment,
discipline, staffing, or any other day-to-day employment issue.
Jackson Hewitt Inc. will have no obligation or right to control any
franchise employment issue relating to employees of a Jackson
Hewitt franchisee. By applying for a job at a franchise-operated
location, I understand that the information I provide will be
forwarded to the franchisee in order for that organization to reach
out to me and process and evaluate my application. I acknowledge
that Jackson Hewitt will not receive a copy of my employment
application and will have no involvement in any employment
decisions regarding me, including whether I receive an interview or
whether I am hired to work for the franchisee. I understand that I
need to contact the relevant franchisee for information about its
privacy practices. Any communications opt-out that I submit in any
franchisees job application process is specific to that franchisee
and will not be communicated to any other entity.by Jobble
Keywords: Jackson Hewitt - 2247, Anderson , Seasonal Call Center Representative, Other , Anderson, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!