Truck Driver - CDL Class A - Home Daily - Earn $66K Annually - $8K Sign on
Company: Penske Logistics
Posted on: November 12, 2021
Truck Driver - CDL Class A - Home Daily - Earn $66K Annually - $8K
Sign on Bonus - Penske Logistics(Job Number: 2114335)
What s the Job?
Ready to put your truck-driving career in high gear? Make the shift
and fuel your career as a CDL Class A/Touch Freight Truck Driver
for Penske. When you join Penske, you join a team of professional
truck drivers committed to delivering products safely and on time.
And we re proud to haul freight for some of the world s leading
brands. (Yes, we re more than just the yellow trucks.)
But it s more than that. It s about incredible customer service and
building relationships with your accounts. When you drive for
Penske, you re representing Penske, but you re also representing
your clients. In fact, you ll probably be driving their branded
trucks and wearing their uniform.
You ll be on the move with Penske and so will your career. We have
tons of training opportunities for you. And with locations across
the nation, you can also move to a new city.
Best of all, you ll be with a stable, nationwide company that is
known for having the best equipment, great management, clear
communication, and a fantastic safety record. We pay every Friday,
and for most of our driving positions, you re home daily. Yes,
daily. Are you ready to take it to the next level? Come drive for
- Route/activity: Home Daily! Consistent routes weekly! Truck
drivers are responsible for delivering product to customer
facilities. Drivers will be using rolling carts and electric pallet
- Shift: Tuesday-Saturday. Dispatching between 10 PM-11 PM.
Average work week is 40 to 45 hours.
- Equipment: Tandem Axel tractors 48 & 53 Dry Van Trailers. PPE
provided & steel toe boot voucher up to $100
- Compensation: Earn $66,000 annually $8,000 sign on bonus.
Drivers average $1270 weekly gross pay. Earn up to $1,000 in safety
bonus. Hourly rates with daily guarantee and stop pay.
- Driving your assigned truck safely and responsibly
- Following all federal and/or state laws, regulations, and/or
agency rules, standards, and guidelines
- Reporting problems with your truck, as well as accidents,
traffic violations, and damage before and after route
- Acting as the main point of contact with your customer
- CDL Class A required
- Currently hold, or ability to obtain, a non-excepted interstate
DOT medical card required
- 1 year of documented tractor-trailer experience in the last 3
years required, or 2 years of documented tractor-trailer experience
in the last 5 years
- 3 years DMV/MVR record with two or fewer moving violations or
- Excellent customer service skills
- Focused on safety
- Regular, predictable, full attendance is an essential function
of the job
- Willingness to travel as necessary, work the required schedule,
work at the specific location required, complete Penske employment
application, submit to a background investigation (to include past
employment, education, and criminal history) and drug screening
This position is regulated by the Department of Transportation or
designated as safety sensitive by the company, and the ability to
work in a constant state of alertness and in a safe manner is
required. Associates must have the ability to accept responsibility
for their own safety, as well as the safety of others.
The physical and mental demands described here are representative
of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform
the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may
be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the
- The associate must be able to see and hear. Specific vision
abilities required by this job include close vision, distance
vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to
- While performing the duties of this job, the associate will be
required to move frequently, stand, walk, and sit. The associate is
frequently required to use hands to touch, handle, and feel, and to
reach with hands and arms. The associate must be able to regularly
lift and/or move up to 50lbs/23kg and occasionally lift and/or move
up to 100lbs/45kg.
- The associate must be able to legally operate a motor vehicle
and safely and frequently enter/exit the vehicle as well as the
rear cargo area.
Penske is an Equal Opportunity Employer
About Penske Logistics
Penske Logistics is a wholly owned subsidiary of Penske Truck
Leasing. With operations in North America, South America, Europe
and Asia, Penske Logistics provides supply chain management and
logistics services to leading companies around the world. Penske
Logistics delivers value through its design, planning and execution
in transportation, warehousing and freight management.
APPLY ONLINE BELOW
Keywords: Penske Logistics, Anderson , Truck Driver - CDL Class A - Home Daily - Earn $66K Annually - $8K Sign on, Professions , Anderson, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!