Electronic Control Technician
Posted on: November 20, 2022
Foods people love. Brands people trust. And a career that nourishes
your future like no other.
If you're driven by the passion to do something meaningful that
changes lives, Nestle is the place for you. Nestle USA is one of
seven operating companies that make up Nestle's presence in the
United States. We're in 97% of American homes, and as the leading
food and beverage company, our goals are to continue to deliver
quality food and beverage products, strengthen our local
communities, and reduce our environmental and climate impact.
We're determined to challenge the status quo and be better tomorrow
than we are today. As individuals and teams, we embrace our
entrepreneurial culture and have created a workplace where
collaboration is essential, courage is rewarded, speed is expected,
and agility is the norm to delight our consumers every single day.
Here, you will find limitless opportunities to learn and advance
your career and feel empowered to succeed in the workplace and
beyond. Because our focus is not only on nourishing our customers,
but also about enriching you.
This position is not eligible for Visa Sponsorship.
Pay rate starting at $36.01
$2,500 sign on bonus, $2,500 after 1 year - $500 referral bonus on
all maintenance positions
Electrical and Control Technician - This position has primary
responsibility to maintain and troubleshoot all process control and
operational support systems equipment in a proactive manner,
troubleshoot and repair breakdowns on all major electrical and
computer-based equipment. This includes performing all preventative
maintenance as scheduled and supporting system improvements.
- Maintain and troubleshoot all Production PLC's, database
systems, control networks, instrumentation, and electrical systems
(480V and below).Provide assistance to maintenance modifications
and improvements as needed.Includes but not limited to:
- Substations and MCC's, including knowledge of 480 volt, three
phase, and 120 VAC, 24VDC control and power systems
- All PLC's and HMI systems
- Manufacturing Execution System (MES)
- Building Automation System (BAS)
- Utility Management System (UMS)
- Energy Management System (EMS)
- Control System Networks (EtherNet, ControlNet, EtherNet and
instrument digital bus systems)
- Maintain Quality Control standards at all times - perform
through SPC and in compliance with QMS Advanced Level standards and
all FDA requirements.
- Systematic change control on PLC programs
- Backup MES data, automation application program,
- Perform calibration of instruments, prepare calibration
procedure and maintain calibration database.
- Data Reporting - Responsible for initiating, scheduling, and
completing all work orders within CMMS system per Nestle Business
Excellence Best Practices.Reports also required on all outages and
system malfunctions.Document any automation program and
system,/device/instrument configuration changes.
- Schedule and perform all condition based and preventive
maintenance work in alignment with manufacturing schedules and
requirements.Coordinate system checks with line maintenance
- Analyze line performance data from various systems and provide
improvement support based on findings and analysis.Work with
Process Control Engineers to implement.
- Creative problem solving skills to perform controls
improvements and enhancements to optimizeproduction with positive
contribution to all key plant indicatorssafety, quality, cost, and
- A strong commitment to improving line performance and
- Support other maintenance troubleshooting and line maintenance
- Lead CDM and Improvement teams
- Schedule backlog projects and keep work order backlog to a
minimum.Complete all work, planned and unplanned, in a timely
Minimum of 2 years Industrial Maintenance Experience required.
Resume containing work history must be submitted with application
to be considered for role.
- Experience with automation systems for building , facility,
utility, and process controls preferred
- Experience withAllen Bradley ControlLogix PLCs
- Experience on development or troubleshooting of Human-Machine
Interface (HMI) systems, preferably Wonderware's InTouch and
Wonderware's ArchestrA platform
- All members of the Maintenance and Engineering group will work
with one another in a team environment requiring high level
communication, collaboration and problem-solving skills.
- All positions require a high school diploma or GED in addition
to work experience or equivalent education and the ability to work
- Because the Anderson Facility is operational 24 hours per day,
team members will be expected to work off-shifts as well as
weekends and extended shifts.
- Schedules consist of 12-hour night shifts.
- Applicants must have prior experience in PLC's and Electrical
It is our business imperative to remain a very inclusive
To our veterans and separated service members, you're at the
forefront of our minds as we recruit top talent to join Nestle. The
skills you've gained while serving our country, such as
flexibility, agility, and leadership, are much like the skills that
will make you successful in this role. In addition, with our
commitment to an inclusive work environment, we recognize the
exceptional engagement and innovation displayed by individuals with
disabilities. Nestle seeks such skilled and qualified individuals
to share our mission where you'll join a cohort of others who have
chosen to call Nestle home.
The Nestle Companies are an equal employment opportunity and
affirmative action employer seeking diversity in qualified
applicants for employment. All applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, ethnicity,
color, gender, gender identity, age, religion, national origin,
ancestry, disability, perceived disability, medical condition,
genetic information, veteran status, sexual orientation, or any
other protected status, as defined by applicable law. Prior to the
next step in the recruiting process, we welcome you to inform us
confidentially if you may require any special accommodations in
order to participate fully in our recruitment experience. Contact
us at firstname.lastname@example.org or please dial 711 and provide this
number to the operator: 1-800-321-6467.
This position is not eligible for Visa Sponsorship.
Keywords: Nestle, Anderson , Electronic Control Technician, Professions , Anderson, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!