Midwest Logistics Systems Floater truck driver
Company: Midwest Logistics Systems
Posted on: January 19, 2023
New Castle, IN - Up to $2,000 sign-on bonusAverage pay:
$1,000-$1,450 weeklyHome time: DailyExperience: All CDL holdersJob
- Predictable daily home time work schedule: Monday-Friday work,
with occasional Saturdays.
- Haul automotive parts in dry van trailers.
- No touch, mostly drop-and-hook freight.
- Run different routes each day based on the needs of auto
manufacturers. Pay and bonus potential
- Route and detention pay.
- $2,000 limited-time sign-on bonus for experienced drivers.
- Quarterly safety and performance bonuses of up to $2,400 per
- Annual longevity bonuses. Qualifications
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver's License (CDL).
- Live within 50 miles of New Castle, IN. Additional benefits
- Medical, dental and vision insurance.
- Disability and life insurance.
- 401(k) savings plan with company match.
- Ten paid holidays and paid time off.
- Company-wide time off during the weeks of July Fourth and
- Company-provided uniforms.
- Operate well-maintained Volvo trucks. A wholly owned subsidiary
of Schneider, Midwest Logistics Systems, Ltd. (MLS) is operated
separately from Schneider with its own operating procedures,
qualification requirements, training program, pay packages and
benefits. If you have any questions about becoming an MLS driver,
please contact an MLS recruiter at (855) 779-2984.Job MLS
DriverSchedule Full-timeSign On Bonus 2000PI201385433
Keywords: Midwest Logistics Systems, Anderson , Midwest Logistics Systems Floater truck driver, Professions , Anderson, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!