Maintenance Pros Needed
Posted on: January 26, 2023
Industrial Manufacturing Maintenance Technician
A local leader is looking for a skilled Maintenance Technician to
join its expanding team. This position offers excellent pay and
benefits along with an opportunity to move up into higher paying
more skilled Technician positions. Multiple shifts are available
and could be suited to fit your needs.
As a Maintenance Technician, you will :
- Troubleshoot and repair mechanical issues within manufacturing
- Work both individually and as part of a team to identify and
resolve problematic technical issues.
- Use the right tool for the job.
- Be accountable for Technical repairs and preventive maintenance
on manufacturing equipment.
To be qualified as a Maintenance Technician, you will need:
- 1+ year(s) of experience working in a manufacturing
- Proven ability and track record as a reliable contributor.
- Proven ability to do repairs on identifiable problems.
- Proven ability to identify problems thru various
- Ability to work occasional overtime on an as-needed basis.
If you are interested and qualified for this position, you should
reach out to me for a quick and confidential discussion.
email@example.com or 605-679-4836
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard
to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national
origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital
status, military status, genetic information, or any other status
protected by applicable laws or regulations. GPAC (Growing People
and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in
placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the
United States since 1990. We are extremely competitive,
client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to
deliver the right solutions at the right time.
Keywords: Gpac, Anderson , Maintenance Pros Needed, Professions , Anderson, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!