CDL-A Dedicated Truck Driver - DDB Sharonville OH
Posted on: November 10, 2018
Now hiring CDL-A Drivers with 4+ months of tractor trailer experience! If less than 6 months of solo driving experience, we have a training program tailored just for you. (see below)
Do you love driving a truck but hate the nights spent away from home? Look no further, we have a local truck driving position that will get you home each night! We're looking for safe, professional & courteous drivers to help serve our dedicated chemical customer in Sharonville, OH!This CDL-A driving position entails:
- Delivery and pick-ups at customer and suppliers within a 50 mile radius
- All customers are in the Cincinnati area
- Working Monday - Friday; weekend work is rare but does happen
- Shift is 8:30 am to 5:00 pm
- HOME DAILY!
- No-touch freight and for the most part drop & hook.Experienced CDL-A Drivers (with 6 months of solo driving experience):
- Starting pay is $23.75 per hour
- Average $950 per week; $49,400 annually
_____________________________Paid Training Programs: Trainee:
If you have less than 6 months solo driving experience OR have been outside of the truck for a while, we have a paid training program tailored for each level of experience. Your recruiter will be able to tell you the best training program for you.
Regardless of the amount of training needed you will be paid eight hundred dollars per week while training; training time is 1- 5 weeks. After training you will start at $23.75 per hour.
_____________________________Check out the many benefits of being a CDL-A driver with Averitt:
- Family & individual BlueCross BlueShield medical coverage with 2 choices (PPO or high deductible health plan), dental, vision, prescription and hearing benefits package ALL starting as low as: $81.70 per week for family coverage
$32.05 per week for single coverageWith the option of reduced medical premiums if you participate in the upcoming year's wellness initiatives.
- Paid orientation in Cookeville, TN with free lodging, transportation and meals
- Associate discounts (on vehicles, computers, cell phone service, etc.)
- Company-paid life insurance and short-term disability benefits
- 8 paid holidays (after 90 days)
- Paid Time Off (PTO/ vacation)
- Uniform program- Averitt will provide
- Profit sharing, Traditional and Roth 401(k)
- Referral rewards program
- Weekly direct payroll deposits
- Flexible spending accounts
- Wells Fargo banking products
- Wellness programs available
- Paid orientation in Cookeville, TN with free lodging, transportation and most meals
- A professional atmosphere with quality people since 1971!
Averitt's fleet includes local, dedicated, and regional positions. CDL-A drivers have the opportunity to change their driving preferences as their careers progress, including opportunities in operations and leadership.
Averitt Express is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Keywords: AVERITT, Anderson , CDL-A Dedicated Truck Driver - DDB Sharonville OH, Professions , Anderson, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!