Real Estate Sales Representative (Agent)
Company: Carpenter Realtors
Posted on: February 15, 2019
Job Description Real Estate Firms are looking for motivated salesmen/women to effectively represent their company. A Real Estate Sales Representative, known traditionally as an agent, uses networking and interpersonal interaction to facilitate housing transactions throughout the community. The Real Estate career field offers many opportunities for self-management. Ideally, a Real Estate Sales Representative is proactive, self-motivated, and driven by personal achievement.
- Build, sustain, and diversify relationships with a variety of people.
- Be familiar and knowledgeable with the sales policies and practices of your Real Estate Firm.
- Effectively represent and educate a diverse population on the current Real Estate market.
- Answer questions about contracts and terms of sale.
- Utilize computer technology to manage a database of customers and prospects. Regulatory Notice. To work as a real estate agent (and be qualified for this position) you must have (or obtain) a real estate license. Like getting a driver's license, state authorized training/testing is required to get certified. Third-party educational institutions provide this fee-based training to the general public.
About Carpenter Realtors With 31 offices throughout central Indiana, Carpenter Realtors helps Indiana families buy and sell homes quickly and hassle-free. Since 1970, we have been helping Indianapolis clients with all of their real estate needs. Our real estate buying and selling services are designed to make buying or selling an Indianapolis-area home easier, quicker, and more rewarding.
At Carpenter Realtors, we treat our agents like partners. Our offerings cover training, management support, competitive compensation, the latest tech offerings, international relocation services, exclusive multi-media advertising for your listings and personal promotion, flexible lead management offerings and complete market coverage. We sell more Indianapolis and central Indiana homes because we provide our associates with more technology, more marketing support and greater competitive advantages.
Our Equal Opportunity Promise
We are committed to fair hiring practices and operate as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, sexual orientation, age, marital status, religion, or nation of origin. We pride ourselves as being exceptional leaders and members of our community and we're committed to treating all our potential employees with the same level of care and respect.
Industry Real Estate
Associated topics: broker, home, house, housing, listing consultant, real estate agent, real estate broker, real estate courier, residential property leasing agent, sales agent
Keywords: Carpenter Realtors, Anderson , Real Estate Sales Representative (Agent), Sales , Anderson, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!