Company: Adecco USA
Posted on: June 21, 2022
If you're looking for a Production Worker job, then look no
further! Adecco is looking for candidates who thrive in a
fast-moving environment for this Entry Level Production Worker job
at our client site, in Anderson, IN, and we are hiring immediately!
These manufacturing opportunities will allow you to enhance your
career while gaining valuable experience in a modern,
state-of-the-art facility. We are also offering remote on-boarding
options and we have partnered with our client site to ensure safety
protocols are in place to protect you while on the job. Primary
responsibilities for Warehouse Associates include:
- Work safely and report any unsafe situations.
- Ensure proper application of caps and hermetic seal
- Perform autonomous maintenance on the line and area (include
basic inspection, cleaning and other attributes, listening and
observing line running).
- Work with others to identify the root cause of downtime &
determine effective counter measures
- Work with your peers and the team to make recommendations on
how to improve the operation to optimize production with positive
contribution to all key plant indicators safety, quality, cost, and
- Responsible for the operation and performance of the line or
- Effectively and efficiently operate, adjust and troubleshoot
- Maintain housekeeping What's in it for you?
- Competitive benefits with options such as medical, dental,
vision, and 401(k)
- Weekly pay of $17.00/hr.
- Generous referral bonuses For instant consideration on this
Entry Level Warehouse job, click on Apply Now! We are hiring
immediately! Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/DisabledTo read
our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we
will use your information, please navigate to
https://www.adeccousa.com/candidate-privacyThe Company will
consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction
Keywords: Adecco USA, Anderson , Production Worker, Other , Anderson, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!